I want to provide signals but today i subscribed to a signal provider now i unsubscribed but i get an error

So today i was looking in the site and i subscribed for a free signal provider, now i decided to register myself as provider and i unsubscribed from that signal provider without receiving a single trade, but the site is now telling me "Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited." what can i do to fix this ?

atom3:
So today i was looking in the site and i subscribed for a free signal provider, now i decided to register myself as provider and i unsubscribed from that signal provider without receiving a single trade, but the site is now telling me "Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited." what can i do to fix this ?

Rules.

IV.14:

An account previously subscribed to a Signal, can be used for creating its own Signal not earlier than a week after the subscription expiration. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited.

You will have to wait a week.

So i don't need to wait for the month to end right ? since i canceled it, it will count from the moment i canceled the subscription ?
Reason: