refund for a dead signal

I signed up for a signal /**/ for $ 20, since then it has not opened a single trade since I signed up, or rather it has not traded in 1-2 days, at the moment it has 6 days without trading and now if I want to unsubscribe from it I will take $ 20, the question is whether you can get the money back or how to unsubscribe without taking away these 20$, signal seems to be dead because there are no signs of life from it no news, no comments and no transactions

igal4443:
I subscribed to a signal /**/ for $ 20, since then it has not opened a single trade since I subscribed, or rather it has not traded up to 1-2 days, at the moment he has 6 days without trading and now if I want to unsubscribe from it I will take $ 20, the question is whether you can get the money back or how to unsubscribe without taking these $ 20, the signal seems to be dead because there are no signs of life from it no news, no comments, no transactions
What about the history of the signal? maybe the provider has a strategy based on the medium term - that is, 1-3 transactions per month, and not 30 pips profit, and a minimum of 300 points per month that will more than compensate for your $ 20, and what prevents you from writing to him in his personal - to ask about it?

So maybe he's waiting for an entry point.

Slivator:

Good business, these signals... Subscribers get what they want and the administration doesn't care. They got their dough and the rest is not their concern.... It says so in their "RULES"... black and white.... that they are not responsible for anything.

Probably going to join this feeder too... I traded... collected the dough, and screw them all. Couldn't be better.

If this guy makes a single transaction, you won't see any money.... thanks to RULES.

This guy beats Dimon in terms of the amount of money he made from his divorce...)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14916

And if this guy makes a deal - and takes 300p - then what ? Will you find another forum where you can troll? What are your goals for this forum? They say the signal is dead because there are no signs of it being alive, no news, no comments, no deals... I come to the shop to buy eggs and near the eggs there is a dressed chicken, I ask the seller how the chicken may lay eggs because it seems to be dead.

igal4443:
I subscribed for a signal /**/ for $ 20, since then it has not opened a single trade since I subscribed, in fact, it has not traded up to 1-2 days, now it has 6 days without trade, and if I want to unsubscribe from it, I will get $20, the question is whether I can get this money back or how to unsubscribe without taking these $ 20, the signal is kind of dead, because there are no signs of life from it, no news, no comments, no deals

I am surprised by such comments. Personally, I am also a signal provider. The main thing for me is to close each month in the black, not to have any kind of round-the-clock trading. If there is no signal I do not trade. I don't trade if there is no signal. It's OK. Sometimes I may not trade during 1-2 days. Once again, for me the most important thing is good trading, not permanent and unclear deals. I hope for your understanding. Regards, Michael.

I have no idea if you want to get profit every month or just have weird trades all the time. Make up your mind.

server:
And if this guy makes a deal - and takes 300p - what then? Will you find another forum where you can talk? What are your goals for this forum? They don't have any signs of life from it, no news, no comments, no deals... I come to the shop for eggs and near the eggs there is a dressed chicken, I ask the seller how the chicken may lay eggs, because it seems to be dead.

Signals are not an investment. This is a scam. And all I want is for the office to change its rules.

At the moment, the established "Rules" protect the interests of the office and the seller. Both are absolved of all liability.

The question is, what did they take the money for?

He has 345 trades in 5 weeks, counting the one he did not trade, the average is 65 trades a week, and an average of 9 trades a day, either I have something wrong with the statistics or we just got cheated, about to go to his personal info the other day I did not work, but now I wrote him a message and wait for a reply.

Slivator:

Signals are not an investment... It's a scam. And all I need is for the office to change its rules.

At the moment, the established "Rules" protect the interests of the office and the seller. Both are absolved of all liability.

The question is, what was the money for?

What's stopping you from writing it here right now, what you want exactly, not vaguely, but precisely to the point.

pfsignal_com:
What prevents you from writing here right now what you want exactly, not vaguely, but point by point.

Some people just want to have a shit. They don't have the brains to give out signals, they're afraid to subscribe to other people's...

So they go around whining and moaning about the same thing.

Guaranteed + on subscription costs a different kind of money. They take 25% of their profits.

And the guaranteed % on the subscription is even more expensive at 50%.

i personally would not take less and i will not even talk to a greedy investor about it.

imho, people who value 20 quid so much and who want to live for such a long time should not be allowed to trade.

These types probably do not even buy magazines, they take old ones to read.

Slivator:

Signals are not an investment. It's a scam. And all I need is for the office to change its rules.

At the moment the "Rules" established protect the interests of the office and the seller. Both are absolved of all liability.

The question is, what did he get the money for?

How do you imagine this responsibility? When you are responsible for the risks you take and not anyone else.

Let me give you an example, a certain citizen bought a car in a car dealership. One day he was driving with 240 km/h on a wet road, couldn't cope with the traffic and crashed to death.

In this case, according to your logic, the fault lies with the car dealer who sold him the car and the car factory that manufactured it? -)

It is the lot of weak people to blame everyone else but themselves for all their misfortunes.

pfsignal_com:

How do you imagine this responsibility? When you are responsible for the risks you have taken and not anyone else.

Let me give you an example, a certain citizen bought a car in a car dealership. One day he was driving with 240 km/h on a wet road and couldn't cope with the control and crashed to his death.

In this case, according to your logic, the blame lies with the car dealer who sold the car and the auto plant, which produced this car? -)

The lot of weak people is to blame others for all their misfortunes but themselves.

I agree, people have a 200-300 Ue account and want a 100% profit for a month without risk and without unnecessary movements! This is unrealistic! When a signal shows enormous profits and takes 100-200pp profit per day, no one writes that I have earned a lot, here is your bonus! And when they lose, everyone shouts, demand a refund. If you have your head, you can trade by yourself and study analytics, economy and have a stable 10% without much risk a month. I think the authors of such topics should be sent to Read Online if every trader starts writing such topics every day. They do not have to worry or worry.

Did you expect the author of this thread to get rich and become a millionaire?

Reason: