Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 64

sanyooooook:

So, they don't send anything anywhere, they just model inside the office, i.e. it's essentially the same kitchen, only with new possibilities

to trade for Petya Ivanov against Ivan Petrov inside this company.

And fuckfix wanted to draw attention to these offices so that there would be more liquidity within the company, otherwise it's just a regular sandbox.

In a normal ECN scheme, the broker retransmits trades there, but in his own name. In other words, he is responsible for execution and settlement, not Vasya whose account has 100 quid).

Just like at the stock exchange - trades are made in the broker's name and then the owner is determined at the end of the day. So no one knows what is trading with Vasya, except the broker.

tol64:
Maybe from a certain size of deposit. )
Yeah, like in porecracy, you have to buy n million quid worth of chips to "sit at the table" )

Avals:

In a normal ECN scheme, the broker retransmits trades there, but in his own name. That is, he is responsible for execution and settlement, not Vasya who has a $100 account).

Just like at the stock exchange - trades are made in the broker's name and then the owner is determined at the end of the day. Therefore no one knows what is trading with Vasya, except the broker

count: Vasya opened 1 lot Petya 2 lots, Kolya 1.5, Dima lost his mind and bought 0.5 lots for everything.)

And everyone gets leverage and each bids and they withdraw their bids and there are hundreds if not thousands of such bidders.

"and if everyone's a shovelman, where do we get shovels for everyone?" (Red-Haired Man)

sanyooooook:

i.e. without becoming a bank you cannot get into the interbank))

That's right)

Everything below is a c-ni, bigger and smaller. The smaller ones pimp clients to each other; the bigger ones pimp clients of some small "k-nies" to clients of others, or to clients of higher levels (this is called ECN).

Tree structure.

This is my purely personal understanding of the device, based on seven years of work experience in several banks of TOP-20 Russian Federation and many years of studying forex. I do not claim to be the absolute truth.

Why are you people so obsessed with the shoulder? The shoulder is not the most interesting thing in forex.

Or is there a catch where there isn't one?

tol64:
Maybe due to the certain size of the deposit. )
Here's a sensible post about leverage: http://forexsystems.ru/556401-post229.html
Обсуждаем FXOpen
  • hrenfx
  • forexsystemsru.com
Все развивается в точном соответствии со вчерашним постом. Как простой пример безграмотности: Если послушать, что говорят представители фондовых рынков про FOREX, то практически все будут утверждать, что FOREX - кухня, и что плечо даже 100:1 - огромные риски. Вот у них максимальное 4:1, и то они предостеригают даже от такого сверхриска. И...

i_logic:

That's right)

Everything below is a "k-nie", bigger and smaller. The smaller ones bring clients together with each other; the bigger ones bring clients of some small "k-nies" together with clients of others, or with clients of higher levels (this is called ECN).

A tree-like structure.

This is my purely personal understanding of the device, based on seven years of work experience in several banks of TOP-20 Russian Federation and many years of studying forex. I do not claim to be the absolute truth.

where is the real ECN that does not lower your bid below your sell limit? ))

MetaDriver:

Why are you people so obsessed with the shoulder? The shoulder is not the most interesting thing in forex.

Or do you see a catch where there is none?

Here's a sensible post about leverage: http://forexsystems.ru/556401-post229.html
Well, it's all about how the price is formed. And real leverage is worth a lot, you can cry into it after a loss))

sanyooooook:

count: vassya opened 1 lot, peter 2 lots, kolya 1.5, dima went crazy and bought 0.5 lots for everything )

And everyone gets a leverage and each bid is withdrawn and there are hundreds if not thousands of such bidders.

"and if everyone's a shoveler, where do we get shovels for everyone?" (Ginger-Knotty)

it's a no-delivery trade. In fact, everyone trades as a contract for the price difference. And no one invests the full price, they just hold collateral.

MetaDriver:

People, why are you so obsessed with the shoulder? The shoulder is not the most interesting thing in forex.

Or do you see a catch where there is none?

Here's a sensible post on leverage: http://forexsystems.ru/556401-post229.html

25K isn't much, but what's next?

Avals:

so it's a no-delivery trade. Essentially everyone trades as a contract for price difference. And no one invests the full price, but only keeps a security deposit.

This is a different conversation, essentially betting on where the price will go.
Reason: