Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 54

sumkin75:
What's not clear?The best offer for selling is shown by Ask, all right, and this offer will be bought by someone in the market. Naturally, on the asc. And thatbest offer for sale will be on the asc.

Well, that's what I'm saying, it's only possible in ECN if someone sends a market to buy?

Or are there other options?

papaklass:

1. putting the limit switch inside the spread changes the Bid (BuyLimit) and Ask (SellLimit). I think there is no objection to this.

2 The activation of the best limit (BuyLimit) can be done in two ways:

a) Sell-Market order at Bid price;

b) SellLimit by an order at Ask price, when Ask = Bid.

But in both cases, the Bid price in the ticket window may NOT go lower than the BUYLIMIT order without actually activating it!

That is why we say that the BuyLimit order must be activated at Bid.

1. there is no objection.

2. Yes, that is what we have.

The price cannot go below the Bid, I agree with that too. I don't agree with the fact that, for example Bid - Ask equals 10 - 12, you put a Bid limit of 11, the current prices have become 11 - 12.

In fact the Bid is now equal to your order, why doesn't it activate it? And why should Ask go down one pip and the order is filled?

In ECN, the Buy Limit is supposed to be executed by Bid, but not activated. It can only be activated by Bid if the Bid becomes equal to Ask.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

papaklass:

By activating an order I mean the execution of the order, i.e. a trade.

There is no need to transfer the limit order to the market, as long as it is in the book, it is already in the market.

In the case of an aggregator, it is not possible to store limits with the provider, because there are several providers and you don't know in advance where the best price will be. Therefore, there is an activation that sends the limit to the supplier with the best price, and there it is already executed.

If we are talking about an exchange or pure ECN (without STP), you are right, but there are no pure ECNs, they are all with liquidity from multiple suppliers, so the rules are a bit different here. An exchange regulation cannot be stretched over the OTC market.

Is there a contest here for who has gone further off the rails?

Integer:
This is the contest for who's got the farthest to go?

No, not here.

That contest is over there.

Integer:
There's a contest here for who's got the farthest away?

Sorry, no. Sorry. :(

But you could create your own thread for such a competition.

The desired demo billion has been reached.

Trading in the account is completed.

MetaDriver:

Unfortunately not, sorry :(

But you can create your own thread for such a competition.

I'm not so progressive, I still have bai's on asc's and sells still on bid's.

MetaDriver:

The desired demo billion has been reached.

Trading in the account is completed.

Hear, hear! (fountain of sparks) -. And seriously, is it possible to translate it into a real profitable strategy - well, taz know how everyone plummet, it is possible using the method of transfusion and to itself to transfuse (well, a little bit)

Integer:
I'm not that progressive, I've got bais still on asc and sells still on bid.
Welcom then! And there will be a performance of selllimits on bids and bylimits on ascs )
Reason: