Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 36

MikeTi:
There are a lot of forex people for whom a limit bid is a swear word :)

Well, you must be capricious.

I see your application on freelance. has no one agreed to your TOR ?

barabashkakvn:

So there you go:

I meant specifically on Otkritie, i.e. I logged in from my smartphone with the same login, looked at quotes, trades of my own. They said that at first they had access, but then they switched it off.

sergeev:

Well, you must be the one who's cranky.

I see your freelance application. has no one agreed to your terms of reference?

I think I found a couple :)

superdzen:
I meant specifically on Otkritie, i.e. I logged in from my smartphone with the same login, looked at quotes and made my own trades. They wrote here that at first they had access, but then they switched it off.
As for access from the mobile terminal, this only goes to the broker. For they will decide whether or not to give access to mobile terminals.

barabashkakvn:
Regarding mobile terminal access, that's up to the broker. For they will decide whether or not to give access to mobile terminals.
Otkritie promised to get the server back on the list this summer. One month to go :)))

Hi all, who is testing EAs on FORTS (RI)?

I understood that it is impossible to test on the "glue" and it stopped being updated for some reason. Does it mean that everybody is testing separate futures and then adjusting general parameters?

And I tried BCS, but the results obtained there are different, I have not understood the reason yet, but the data (history) could not be that different to give such a difference in the test.

What is it - whose fault is it?

MetaTrader 5, Otkritie broker or does the exchange do it?

I have it on every trading day.

I wonder if it is like this for all traders at"Otkritie"?

If we assume for example that this is a bug in the software,then why money in these cases is always only deducted from the account?

And what prevents from making the so-called"deposit"? where is the limit?

A little more on the subjecthttp://smart-lab.ru/blog/217066.php

Something that representative of Otkritie did not consider it necessary to answer the question (or did not notice), maybe he will answer it here?

Брокер или Биржа пропажа положительной маржи в (-) correction / Блог им. woofer1985volgogradTraider / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
Брокер или Биржа пропажа положительной маржи в (-) correction / Блог им. woofer1985volgogradTraider / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
  • smart-lab.ru
Просыпаюсь утром открываю терминал а там (-) то что я заработал вчера, посмотрел историюв 00:30 19.11.2014 ночи была correction -3176 что за дела что за коррекция такая ?????????????? если у меня профит на вечерке 3450 , по скрину виндо операцию. написал в суппор Открытие

serferrer:

If we assume for example that this is a bug in the software,then why money in these cases is always only deducted from the account?

Something the representative of"Otkritie" did not consider it necessary to answer the question (or did not notice), can he answer it here?

Correction is a deduction for e.g. exceeding the order limit, the currency component of buy and sell instruments and many

other. I'm at Otkritie too and in 2 years I've never had an undercorrection.

Read the rules of the exchange, the broker.

There are all the instructions and descriptions you need in your personal account.

From my observation, it is the brokerage commission.

serferrer:

Something that representative of Otkritie did not consider it necessary to answer the question (or did not notice), maybe he will answer it here?

Read carefully the article "The Basics of Exchange Pricing". Especially section2.10. When a closed position is not quite closed. At the moment of closing a position, the point price has not yet had time to form, so the exact amount of profit at the moment of closing is not yet known. Therefore, the broker has to make additional adjustments at the time of clearing, when the point price becomes fixed.
Reason: