Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 23

zfs:
You have to compile and update it.

how is it ?

You can explain in simple terms

traiding:

how is it ?

Can you explain in simple terms

Open file in MetaEditor and press compile button. Update in the terminal in Navigator or restart in the terminal.

pronych:
I do not understand. After all, the size of CSs and their balancing options are set by the exchange, not the broker. As far as I understand... They even sell a special library, to calculate the collateral funds.
I repeat. The client must ask his broker a question

zfs:
Open the file in MetaEditor and press the compile button. Update in the terminal in the Navigator or restart in the terminal.
it is not visible in my navigator

traiding:
I can't see it on the navigator

This is where you started, you need to do the above to make it visible.

traiding:
It is not visible in my navigator

If you added ex5 then just refresh navigator, context menu of navigator (it is right click on any place of navigator) [refresh]

If you add an mq5 file, go to MetaEditor (call it from the terminal F4) open the necessary file and press F7 (compile), after which you will have in the appropriate directory ex5 file of this EA, which you can run from the terminal navigator.

If you downloaded the Expert Advisor from the Market, look for it in the Market directory, the trial versions work only in the Strategy Tester. Free and paid versions are fully functional and can be used everywhere.

Renat, which brokers have demo and real trading via MT5 withRF futures on the Moscow Exchange? I know BCS and Otkrytie. Finam will probably launch it. And who else?

When will there be a bargain tape?

ForFree:
When will there be a trade feed?
The statement above was made that never in MT5. I would try to get the feed from other platforms (e.g. quik), I need it too.

1Serg:
The statement above was made that never in MT5. I would try to get the feed from other platforms (e.g. quik), I need it too.
Too bad, it would have been very convenient to use mql capabilities to process all trades on the instrument.
Reason: