Servicedesk: laziness, autism or unwillingness to admit mistakes? Supplementing the charts with non-native candles. - page 11

sergeev:

because the same.

of course.

no "lefty" in the minutes - no problem.

it will not make the functions work

FiftyStars:

to know if it is a REAL minute or if it is a DAY entered into the minutes, this is solved by adding this parameter...

So what? It doesn't make you feel any better.

Tell me, would it make you feel better if the bar of 25.11.2012 showed one D1 bar instead of 1440 bars of a minute?

and you are trying to build MA on these minutes.

Tell me, does the presence of a flag on the bar solve the problem of the correct MA that it is a daily chart and not a minute?

No, it doesn't.

As you can see, the story should be high-quality, not cumbersome for the programmer. The programmer should not be burdensome to the programmer.

sergeev:

So what? this knowledge will not make you feel better.

Tell me, would it make you feel better if instead of 1440 bars on the 25.11.2012 bar you have one D1 bar sticking out?

and you're trying to build a MA on these bars.

Does having a check mark on the bar solve the problem of the correct MA?

no, it does not.

The story should be of high quality, not a burden for the programmer. make a bullet.

With real architecture you can forget about the deep chart. Wouldn't it be nice to look at a monthly chart rather than a stump chart? And you wouldn't need thirty years' worth of minutes to do that. All you have to do is arrange the markers in the history file, imho.

sergeev:

there is no point in glue flags in the minute file.

because there is no way to analyze them later.

count on the fact that there will be a lot of glues, not just one at the end of the minute history on a higher TF.

and then what? how do you analyse it? it's a slice of M5, it's a slice of D1 and then a slice of M1 again... then H1...

do you have any idea what kind of monster it is? i don't.

What's wrong?

you'll have not flags of glues but a parameter that determines what timeframe it was before it went to the minute....

in the end logically the story now looks like this:

M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1

That is, everything is stored in minutes, and the parameter turns this series into

W1+D1+D1+H4+H4+H1+H1+H1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1+M1

sergeev:

Calculate at once that there will be a lot of adhesions, not just one at the end of the minute history on a higher timeframe.

and then what? how do you analyse it? that's a slice of M5, that's a slice of D1 and then another slice of M1. then H1...

that's not going to happen...use your logic

sergeev:

So what? That knowledge doesn't make you feel any better.

Tell me, would it make you feel better if the bar from 25.11.2012 instead of 1440 bars of a minute shows one bar D1?

and you are trying to build MAs using these minutes.

Tell me, does having a check mark on the bar solve the problem of a correct MA?

no, it doesn't.

You don't have to worry about the quality of the story, because it's like making a bullet out of shit. The programmer should not be burdensome to the programmer.

do not be silly.... There are no such holes at this moment...and they will not appear, because the minutes are now consistently and consistently written

all that will be gluing at the moment is going on like a ladder - only with a larger TF

FiftyStars:

there are no such holes anywhere...and they won't appear,

you give me a 100% guarantee?

sergeev:

You give a 100% guarantee?

200% ...have you seen a daily bar among the minutes?

sergeev:

you give me a 100% guarantee?

the minutes you already have are not going anywhere and the new story is entirely made up of minutes

the current history imperfection ONLY in the fact that BEFORE(!!!) a certain time there are no minutes, not that there were minutes, then disappeared, then appeared again and then disappeared but appeared five minutes

FiftyStars:
200% ...have you seen a daily bar among the minutes?

want to see? your confidence will quickly fade. :)

what you are suggesting is confirmed by empirical knowledge, but is not the answer to all the questions of what to do and how to do it.

you are simply suggesting a crutch by a priori increasing TF bars.

but "increasing TF bars" is not a guarantee of that.

Your model doesn't solve the problem, it creates new ones.

the solution to the problem is to have a normal history without spoiling the minutes with other TFs.

everything else is bogus.

Amen.

IgorM:

Now here is another crutch with historical data of unclear content, give an official mechanism for determining the presence of a bar on the requested TF

how many times do i have to tell you. LUKOIL.

The entire history is stored in the minute chart only , all other charts are derived from the minute chart.

there is a pandemic of misunderstanding.

Reason: