Searching for market patterns - page 19

trol222:
it is not an omen but a pattern)))) so for 3 years with short breaks for work and food ))))))) I feel that I have already dug out everything))) )but no)))) but it's this picture that inspired me
If you look at the chart, you may notice that the real time values are similar to the real time values - it may be a different for each minute.
(what is the radar in the picture?)

It seems to me that there is a constant floating imbalance between the current price and the fair price, and the true rate in the case of a deviation from the fair price always tends to return to it

Tantrik:
I read somewhere that a guy builds trends based on ticks and they differ from minute trends (and then they redraw minute trends at the weekend - in other words, they blur everything).
(what's the picture of the radar?)
Yes there is and such..... the picture is not mine ... it's just what i think the imbalance is

trol222:
Yes, there are those too..... the picture is not mine ... I think there's an imbalance.
http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=30689 this is the branch of that merchant.

Tantrik:
http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=30689 here's that merchant's branch.
I don't think so - the first word I read was Eliot waves and then I quit .....))) it's definitely a crock

trol222:
I don't think so - the first word I read was Eliot waves and I quit immediately .....))) it is definitely a flop.
Waves are not rubbish (I treat waves philosophically - for example the popularity of Elliott's jeans, but not Forex) I read the whole thread - the sense is useful -> trends based on ticks! - and what to do with trends is - I repeat - a philosophical question.

If you correctly process ticks into the multicurrency, then you can analyse the output of the processing with anything, and as they write in books about waves - nonsense (no offence) - waves should also be properly applied - this may be your niche

By analysing ticky-pookey, will market patterns (sabj) be found, or does it mean that patterns(?) of ticky-pookey will be found?

;)))) are "market patterns" and "tick-pook patterns" identical?

trol222:
i think there is a constant floating imbalance between the current price and the fair price. the real exchange rate always tends to return to the fair price in case of a deviation from the fair price

i think the fair price is set by the central bank and that price level works 24 hours until the next fixing
the floating rate is the real price you see on the chart and eventually finds its daily level

Digamma:

i think a fair price is set by the central bank and this price level works for 24 hours until the next fixing
and the floating unbalance as you say is the real price you see on the chart and it eventually finds its daily level

the cause and effect are interchanged...
Reason: