Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 21

IgorM:
weekends, though... no one on the server to push the button )))
Why is it a weekend? The market is moving normally now - people are actively churning out cash

A100:
Why the weekend? The market is moving normally now - people are actively chopping dough
In fact, the movement is not bad!

server:
It's actually not a bad movement!
At least someone (besides me) is busy :)

A100: Why the weekend? The market is moving normally now - people are actively collecting money

I can't claim to be "in the know", but I think that the people who maintain the technical part of the championship live in Russia, and it is quite possible that these people will be busy on New Year holidays in their private lives, not at work

I thought the question was about "Championship" signals, not about "what's the market situation at the moment" ))

Well, in that sense, yes :)

Basically, it seems to me that a subscription to a contest signal is tantamount to a subscription to a free signal, which means that until you unsubscribe (or the period expires) - it will (it) hang

A100: A subscription to a contest signal is tantamount to a subscription to a free signal, which means that until you unsubscribe, it will hang
No, this will not happen, under the terms of the championship expert participants will be removed from the championship servers irrevocably, in the decency of the organizers I personally believe

A100:

Well, in that sense, yes :)

Basically - it seems to me that subscribing to a contest signal is tantamount to subscribing to a free signal, which means until you unsubscribe - it will (it) hang

The subscription took place after the closure of the championship.

DC2008: The subscription occurred after the closure of the championship.

Interesting situation, if the experts of the championship are still in work, it seems logical, but if they have already been removed, then it is clearly a bug - not to be lost in the forum you need to write to servicedesk

Except in the case of subscriptions, there is an advantage to analysing a participant's transactions compared to the information on the website. If anyone needs and is allowed to do so

Please correct the percentages again https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1314
Reason: