"My signals" discussion, questions. - page 2

Is it possible to delete the signal, apart from deactivating it?

If positions are closed, is it possible to subscribe to signals at the weekend?

Are there any overlaps due to the terminal time, as it, the current time, differs from broker to broker

Zeleniy:

Is it possible to delete the signal, apart from deactivating it?
Not at the moment. But by deactivating it, it is no longer publicly available and the monitoring stops.

marsel:

it is no longer publicly available and stops monitoring.

Thanks, that's good, looked and saw other signals in some accounts. So it's not displayed there.

And if the account stats remains, is it possible to have a general stats of your accounts? ( such a service) or haven't thought about it yet.

Zeleniy:

Thanks, that's good, looked and saw other signals in some accounts. So it's not displayed there.

And if the account stats remain, is it possible to have a general stats of your accounts? ( such a service) or haven't thought about it yet.

Bought the MetaQuotes Software Corp. icon . thought Moderator....
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 для организации брокерского обслуживания / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 предназначена для проведения торговых операций на различных финансовый рынках. Терминал обладает большой базой аналитических возможностей и поддерживает более 70 различных инструментов для выполнения технического анализа

Zeleniy:

And if there is an account statistic, is it possible to have an overall statistic of your accounts? ( such a service) or haven't thought about it yet.

I do not understand. What do you mean by general statistics?

How do I add feedback, I think there's an option for comments at the bottom, but I don't see a button.

How will it be reflected in the statistics if I withdraw part of the funds from the signal provider's real account?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

IvanIvanov:
How do I add feedback, I think there's an option for comments at the bottom, but I don't see a button.
You have to be a subscriber to do this.
Reason: