RentaSignal Service Website: How to use RAS - page 6

For FX Signal Providers

Autotrading for FX Signal Providers

How will AUTOTRADING compensate FX SIGNAL PROVIDERS?

Signal Providers will receive an extra compensation soon, based on the client’s profit generated through Rent a Signal Autotrading.

Rent a Signal is the first FX signals marketplace doing this, because RAS wants the very best FX signal providers without any exclusivity or condition.

This is a win-win business for you!

ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES for Signal Providers of Rent a Signal?

You will receive 0.5 pips per lot traded with your signals, round turn on all currency pairs.

Rent a Signal does not charge with extra pips to clients, so their/your profit is not decreased.

HOW TO BECOME a FX Signal Provider of Rent a Signal?

You already have an account as Signal Provider, so the only thing you have to do is login to Home | Rent a Signal, create your signal and share your FX trading with our clients. It is completely free!

And finally, you have to do to promote your FX signals, so just let RAS service knows when you have a signal ready and some great ideas will be shared with you for promoting your signals.

What can I do in the case if some vendor is using my EA/tool and I do not agree with it? Which kind of actions can I implement to stop this vendor or more? Which actions of the admins of the forum can I expect in this case?

- read this post, item #1 of the post,

and

- this post.

What can I do if some member(s) attacked me personally and consistently in aggressive way (for some bad case I did in past or dong now) forcing me to do something which I do not want or can not do? How to defend myself in such a situations happened in internet virtually?

- read this post, item #2 of the post

Reason: