Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 42

tarantul:

Same problem, can anyone clarify how to set up MM now, with these two parameters?

I have a "load on deposit" and "execute within XX spread", my signaler account has 15k and my account has 10k, but mine opens positions in 0.1 ratio :(

what should i adjust if i want my orders to be opened with the same lot?

Point the finger where this question has already been answered?

Because it is very important.

The logic behind the choice of money management:

1. From your existing deposit, the maximum load on your deposit is calculated between 5 and 95%. For example, with a deposit of 10000 and a load of 80%, no more than 8000 will be used. This condition allows you to set the risk limit.
  2. Copying of the volumes is carried out only in automatic scheme in proportion to the Provider's deposit and to the Subscriber's maximum risk limit. That is, if Provider has opened 1 lot with a deposit of 10000, while Subscriber's risk limit is 8000, Subscriber's volume will be 0.8 lots.
  3. To perform within the spread means the level of acceptable slippage. It is not reasonable (and you should not, unless you are your own enemy) to set it less than 0.5 of the spread.
  4. We can specify the minimum equity level, at which positions will be closed and signals will stop being executed. This is a global stop loss.

IvanIvanov:
There is, the biggest Asian broker, one plus is that they already have real.... Yesterday i raised my account, i opened it a year ago to try it out, so i could broadcast it now... I got 4 signs, i have to transfer Pipsman to Scalper, i will try...

but to create a new demo?

maybe they have ancient accounts running in 4 digits.

Renat:

1. From your existing deposit, the maximum load on your deposit is calculated between 5 and 95%. For example, with a deposit of 10000 and a load of 80%, no more than 8000 will be used. This condition allows you to set the risk limit.
  2. Copying of volumes is performed only in automatic mode proportional to Provider's deposit and subscriber's maximum risk limit. That is, if Provider has opened 1 lot with a deposit of 10000, while Subscriber's risk limit is 8000, Subscriber's volume will be 0.8 lots.
  3. To perform within the spread means the level of allowable slippage. It is not reasonable (and you should not, unless you are your own enemy) to set it less than 0.5 of the spread.
  4. We can specify the minimum equity level, at which positions will be closed and signals will stop being executed. This is a global stop loss.

Thank you for your comprehensive reply.

Renat:

1. From your existing deposit, the maximum load on your deposit is calculated between 5 and 95%. For example, with a deposit of 10000 and a load of 80%, no more than 8000 will be used. This condition allows you to set a risk limit.
  2. Copying of the volumes is carried out only in automatic scheme in proportion to the Provider's deposit and to the Subscriber's maximum risk limit. That is, if Provider has opened 1 lot with a deposit of 10000, while Subscriber's risk limit is 8000, Subscriber's volume will be 0.8 lots.
  3. To perform within the spread means the level of allowable slippage. It is not reasonable (and you should not, unless you are your own enemy) to set it less than 0.5 of the spread.
  4. We can specify the minimum equity level, at which positions will be closed and signals will stop being executed. This is a global Stop Loss.

Can we get greedy a little?

Why is there a 95% ceiling?

For example, I develop my products with maximum MA < 10%, while my clients may assume 20% or even 30%. Therefore, the loading level has a right to be higher than 95%.

This would partly solve the "fractional" problem. Let's say a master has a 20k depo account, lot = 100k, min share 0.01. In his EA, the Expert Advisor has implemented 2 strategies (flat and trend) and replicated them on 4 currencies/indices/shares. I figured it would be reasonable to divide the capital equally (in terms of profitability) totaling 2.5k for one TS. According to the strategies it is assumed that TS will work on average with 2 leverage (if in lots, from 0.01 to 0.05). In this case the system does not plan to allow MA of more than 7%.

On the other hand there is a client with exactly the same conditions, but he has only 5k or 4 times less money. He simply does not understand the entire ingenuity of MM MM MM settings, even at 95% of volume only signals will be copied, and that will lead to a significant difference in the result (by the way, even to the loss, because MM takes into account the expectation value for all deals, and for those where max lot is used, long losing series can happen. And we get a situation, when the master is steadily earning, while small clients are losing for no apparent reason). Seeing the max DD, the client may decide that he is ready to take 4 times the DD (7x4=28), but follow all the master's signals.

So no one has explained, on real accounts (when the broker is banned) will trades on purchased signals be made?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

DC2008:

So no one has explained, on real accounts (when the broker is banned) will trades on purchased signals be made?

Easy.... Answer the question yourself : on real accounts (with a broker ban) will trades on purchased EAs be done?

They can probably cancel trades if there is any doubt that they are in the result of some other people's signal....

Read the regulations carefully....

Read contracts carefully and you will be fine!

Manov:

Uncomplicated.... Answer the question yourself : on real accounts (when the broker is banned) will trades on purchased EAs be made?

They can probably also cancel trades if there is any doubt that they are in the result of some other people's signal....

Read the regulations carefully....

Read contracts carefully and you will be fine!

Apparently you are out of the loop. I am waiting for an answer from the MC.

GoldStar:

It would also help to read the law - Article 169 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation means that a transaction that does not meet the requirements of the law/any other normative act is null and void. If the terms of the contract worsen your situation in comparison with the requirements of the law - the law is applied. There are a lot of laws protecting consumers - there are even more other normative acts :)

Who told you that operations in MT5 are subject to these laws?

GoldStar:

And you should also read the laws - article 169 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation means that a transaction that does not meet the requirements of the law/any other normative act is null and void. If the terms of the contract worsen your situation in comparison with the requirements of the law - the law is applied. There are a lot of laws protecting consumers - other normative acts - even more :)

That's it, it's the end of Forex! It's time for its director to go out the window.

===

Do you have any judicial practice on cancellation of forex deals?

Reason: