GLUCK?! Mouse click event handling!!! - page 8

Yurich:
No, it's not mine, I haven't even seen it :)

I'm just looking at the design of one........... anyway. Either I didn't get it, or I didn't want to get it.

I understand that you can use super cool standard libraries and not bother with coding, and you can not bother at all and order this program from a higher class of progers. But damn.....

Personally for me, it is important to understand what is happening and create something yourself, rather than use standard libraries, I have my own libraries....

I have to go and drink Coke, it's Coder Day after all... Happy holidays to all and good luck in business...

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека - Документация по MQL5

I understand why there is only one design - because it uses the most standard library...... but could they not come up with a function in the standard library that prevents you from moving the chart when you drag the panel?
  • www.mql5.com

Fellas! Fellas!

Don't argue, let's drink coke together, it's a holiday!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FELLOW PROGSTERS!!!

Let's go to SC2 and kick the queen of blades.

Vladon:

OK, you don't like non-standard solutions........ You have no enthusiasm.

What do you mean?

You're told to go to the code of the library and see how it's implemented.
I'm not forcing you to take a class or ready-made functions from it - you just need an idea, that's all.
You yourself like to look into other people's code (and if you also decompile it, it's even more forbidden fruit :)
Maybe you will take something clever from it...

PS.

And I don't use the standard libs myself. But that doesn't mean that I can't take chips or approaches from them.

Vladon:
I understand why the design is the same - because it uses the most standard library......, but couldn't they come up with a function in the standard library that would stop you from moving the chart when you drag the panel?

do not confuse the functionality of the terminal with the beauty of graphic objects.

the standard library classes are just a wrapper over the terminal functions and nothing more.

sergeev:

What do you mean?

I told you to go to the code of the library and see how it's implemented.
I'm not asking you to take a class or ready-made functions from it, you just need an idea, that's all.
You yourself like to look into other people's code (and if you also decompile it, then the forbidden fruit is even sweeter :)
Maybe you will take something clever from it...

PS.

And I don't use the standard libs myself. But that doesn't mean that you can't take the chips or approaches from them.

I'm against decompiling. That's why you don't need me.

I dig into other people's code if I like an idea - I wonder how this or that trick is implemented...

Anyway, thanks for the comments, as they say = make it work by yourself! :-)

Vladon:

I dig into other people's code if I like an idea - I'm interested in how this or that trick is implemented...

So go ahead. to the class for drag&drop from the libs.

sergeev:
well, there you go. to the drag&drop class from the lib.
it's the process itself that's interesting. Thank you.

made without the standard bibiloteca in my code,

so you can still get by without the libraries built into the Includes. The main thing is the willingness to figure it out.

But the problem with moving the chart along with the panel remains... both in the standard library and in my code.

• www.mql5.com

Yurich:
Yes, in my programs I use drag and drop while holding down the left mouse button (without using the standard library).
And the chart on the chart, while doing so, doesn't it slide out of place? ;)
Reason: