Key Reversal Indicator

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to using MT4. Recently, I downloaded and plugged this key reversal indicator into my MT4 in M5 time frame, however, it seems it doesn 't work properly and no alert appeared. Could anyone of you advise whether the indicator is fine to use or not? Or if I have missed anything in the setting of this indicator?

Thanks a lot!!

Terry

<Decompiled code removed>

TerryChan:

<Decompiled code removed>

That is decompiled code.

Posting or requesting modification of decompiled code is against forum rules and it can get you banned.

Decompiled is easy to recognise as it uses variable names like these...

bool Li_0;
   double ima_4;
   double Lda_12[2];
   double Ld_4 = 0.0;
   double Ld_12 = 0.0;
   double Ld_20 = 0.0;
   double G_ibuf_104[];
   double G_ibuf_108[];

Most coders will name variables so that they reflect what they are/do. ie....

double rsi_value

TerryChan: I downloaded … <Decompiled code removed>

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

De-compiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

Thank you very much. As I'm new and don't know how to distinguish whether it's decompiled code or not. If I know it, I won't use it nor post it. Thank you again for letting me know about this. I won't do that again.
Reason: