Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers. - page 18

trotiloff:

There are normal, understanding people and outright jerks everywhere,

They first take the order without going into the terms of reference, then spend a week, then blame them for not reminding us about the order, then it turns out that the terms of reference are wrong and there are difficulties,

Then they ask you to describe the different states of the EA, after agreeing on the terms of reference, when you need to hand over the layout.

Then the artist appeals to the arbitration, with a request to cancel the order, as there is no desire to do it, and arbitration says "Well, we can not force the performer to do what he does not want, you get your money back.

In the end, the customer is a moron, and the contractor is white and fluffy, and the arbitrator is very good, he is just a beauty.

I agree with every word, that was exactly what happened, only the arbitrator went the other way, offering to give half to the contractor anyway. Then the contractor took offence, and such a clinic began! And the red highlighting is a standing ovation.

Mischek:
Yeah )) if you get bored, come over and we'll kick your ass again

Oh, and he pretended to be a sheep, calling himself a customer. A traitor, a renegade! It's lousy sheep like that that cause wars to be lost.

Or maybe you're a programmer? Do you have a lot of code in your luggage? I'm sure it's either none or very little. That's probably what they say, a small bedbug but a stinky one.

FAQ:
Well, if you are such a formalist - a letter writer, why don't you take the trouble to formalize your TOR, from A to Z, and in this form to present the artist?
I have already written to such a message an answer, any text can be twisted if you want.

FAQ:
Misha, you're a big +100500.
Yeah, that's right.

Bormotun:
Oh, he's back already. So you liked it.)

Mischek:
Oh, he's back already. I like it then.)
Write on the case, why clutter up the branch? There is a problem describe it, we will discuss it, we will put it in perspective, we will propose a solution to the administration for future more comfortable work.

papaklass:

Bears, cheating on your thoughts out loud, bad behaviour.

What treason?

Bormotun:
Write about the matter, why clutter up the branch? If there is a problem, describe it, discuss it, put it in perspective and propose a solution to the administration for more comfortable work in the future.
What will you discuss, what will you set, what will you propose? You can't write your terms of reference without sound.

Bormotun:
I have already written a response to such a post, any text can be twisted if you want to.

Not just anyone, apart from the ToR itself, you can write instructions, addendums, the contract, etc., etc. And in any case it will be documentation, but the words said in a conversation can not only be twisted, but also forgotten ... immediately. right away.

Actually, I mean that you don't want to work for your own good, and for your own safety by putting your thoughts (desires, aspirations, understanding of the situation) on paper, even electronically. And you expect the doer to write down your words over the summer? A conversation? "Please slow down ... I'm recording."

And yes, your attitude is not only initially negative, but you also do not hear anyone besides yourself, I do not even pronounce "listen".

Blame yourself for everything. The customer's work with the contractor is a pair work, and if one party does not want to participate in it (to control, direct), it will not be of any use, that's for sure.

The customer is ALWAYS right! If you don't agree, don't take on a penny-ante job.

The TOR should be written by the contractor and the client should agree and approve it.

If you take a job for food, be prepared to take a bite... the full price.

Reason: