To the world conspiracy plotters and complete paranoiacs, or simply those who like to control the price, you are welcome! ;) - page 17

Svinotavr:
Alexander, thank you of course, but they don't work for unknown reasons.

Works flawlessly on XP.

Couldn't get it to work on XP either. Probably need to log in with administrator rights, but haven't tried it yet, got lazy.

jelizavettka:
Not everyone does. Some people eat vodka with bread instead of philosophy and it's OK)

Vodka is a philosophy that the untrained mind cannot understand.

ZS: The truth is in the wine.

DhP:

Works flawlessly on XP.
Couldn't get it to work on XP either. Probably need to log in with administrator rights, but haven't tried it yet, got too lazy.

I did it. Yes, the problem was in the "quirks" of 7.

sanyooooook:

Vodka is a philosophy that an untrained mind cannot understand.

Maybe))) But you have to drink it alone... alone with yourself and your thoughts, otherwise it will become a destructive substance for self-development.

my brother says so) drinks once every three weeks by himself. He doesn't drink on holidays or with friends.

Knowing how delicious sheep shish kebab is and what a warm sheepskin coat it makes, people started to domesticate sheep, so as not to starve and not to freeze.

Make money on forex, they have shown how easy and simple it is to do, and that is all, the sheep has gone.

Show the sheep bread and it will follow you, the main thing is not to forget to break off a piece.

Feed it to make the sheep gain weight.

So that the sheep doesn't think it's a sheep (or just so it doesn't get bored) it needs to be placed with others like it.

So here I am in forex, a demo, oh miracle, 100% in 2 days. The real, the plum, the thinking.

My search, I am not one of them, there are many of them, I just have to look for it and, oh my god, I have found it, I look from afar, I check, I compare myself, I boldly enter into contact with them.

What if I'm not a sheep?

sanyooooook:

Knowing how delicious sheep shish kebab is and what a warm sheepskin coat it makes, people started to domesticate sheep, so as not to starve and not to freeze.

Make money on forex, they have shown how easy and simple it is to do, and that is all, the sheep has gone.

Show the sheep bread and it will follow you, the main thing is not to forget to break off a piece.

Feed it to make the sheep gain weight.

Exchange academies, literature on technical analysis, training at a brokerage house - this is fodder for sheep. This fodder is generally harmful...but you have to eat it - you have to learn how to digest it properly to turn a sheep into a human - and this is not profitable for shepherds and feeders.

Tie the main ram to a tree and the whole flock will be in the same place all day. Every single one of them.

There's a herd here, a kindergarten, a sandbox, people like me...

And where is the head ram? Who do I listen to, who do I follow?

He found it, there he is, he speaks beautifully, tells colorfully, shows the prospects: "Let's kill the farmer and live free" ))))

Six months, a year, a year and a half, fuck such sheep.

There's nowhere to go, it's the same everywhere, or you're on your own, you're fed, fed, etc. Or they feed you and you feel good.

Mathemat:
He doesn't count, as he didn't participate in the main discussion.
Alex, do you think there is a valid contribution from me to this thread? - just honestly?

So that the sheep is not afraid to go to slaughter, don't show it the knife, and cut its head when it eats (preferably at the time when you usually feed it). So that she understands that everything is normal and does not have time to realize that something is wrong.

When you make noise with a trough or buckets near a flock, sheep start to fuss, it's a signal to them, we're about to be fed.

- Where will the pair go?

//- And when will they feed us?

- Here are the signals here and here and there is no signal

//- And when they hustle near the flock, it means that the food is coming.

//- Now?

//-No, it's grandpa going to the toilet.

Reason: