Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers. - page 15

Bormotun:
Why should I ask? You need to ask, and give me what's in the terms of reference or go to...
This is also not a problem, but more often than not, the customer, having received everything exactly as written in his TOR, he has to go there himself with such an advisor, because there is nowhere else to do such an advisor.

Integer:

Don't twist my words and twist my words. There was no talk about changing the functionality of the variables.

And that is why I wrote that the problems only continued to grow like a snowball. And you need to read more carefully, and then come up with nicknames for customers. Or don't you care what they write? The main thing is to make up a stronger word for the customer.

Integer:
This is not a problem either, but more often than not, the client, having received everything exactly as written in his TOR, is left to go there himself with such an advisor, because there is nowhere else to put such an advisor.
This is another problem and it is not the one we are discussing.

Bormotun:
That's why I wrote that the problems kept multiplying, like a snowball. And you need to read more carefully, and then come up with nicknames for customers. Or don't you care what they write? The main thing is to make up a stronger word for the customer.

But don't do that again, all my customers are listed by their first and middle names only.

Problems will grow if you even bother with variable names. I once had a customer who rearranged variables in the properties window one way and then another, and so on several times in a row, who also thought he was exceptionally right and got away with it.

Mischek:
Well, dream on, skype impressionist.
I know I'm a dreamer, I fight for all the customers alone, but you're the weak one.

Bormotun:
I know I'm a dreamer, I fight for all the customers alone, but you have no choice.
Are you sure they want to? Some of them need to drive, not play checkers. Or you can get a general price increase of two or three times.

Integer:

Problems will grow if you even bother with variable names. There was one guy, who had to rearrange the variables in the properties window one way or the other and so on several times in a row, who also thought he was exceptionally right and got away with it.

But further problems were just with the functionality of this huge number of variables, which significantly changed the behavior of the Expert Advisor as a whole.

Bormotun:
I know I'm a dreamer, I fight for all customers, but you don't have the strength.

You're not fighting for anyone, you're fighting with your... stupidity you're fighting, quietly with yourself.

And the customers keep on ordering.

Bormotun:
But further problems were precisely with the functionality of this huge number of variables, which significantly changed the behaviour of the EA as a whole.
This is a different topic, you could call it non-compliance with the assignment.

Integer:
This is a different subject, it could be called non-conformity with the assignment.

if there are a lot of variables, it may not be a problem with the job, but with the setting of the variables.

which is quite possible - when the customer is a literalist and cannot express exactly what they want

Reason: