Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 53

How's that?

Oh, oops. Yes! Sorry! Sorry. Sorry. ERR_WRONG_INTERNAL_PARAMETER
Erroneous parameter in internal client terminal function call

But what does this give me to understand? To find the error? I'm in the same stupor!!! Okay, I'll think about it. I'll think about it.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции - Документация по MQL5

Dimka-novitsek: Ah, oops! Yes! Sorry! Sorry!!! Here is ERR_WRONG_INTERNAL_PARAMETER 4002 Erroneous parameter in an internal client terminal function call
No, 4002 is a terminal message. The program prints out a different error.

Thanks!!!! Got it. Confused. Sorry about that. Is that where you want it? In the error codes? Going there.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Коды ошибок и предупреждений
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Коды ошибок и предупреждений
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Коды ошибок и предупреждений - Документация по MQL5

Must be the edges of stupid.... What does it mean 4002?

What do you mean it print s out? I realised that's what the question is.

Dimka-novitsek: What does it mean to print out? I understand that this is the question.

There is a line like this in the program:

PrintFormat("Не удалось создать хэндл индикатора iMA для пары %s/%s, код ошибки %d",
Accordingly, it is the one that is being printed. It gives an error code 4302.

Thank you!!! I mean, is it because this pair is not provided by the terminal, or in short, there isn't one? Is it normal for the messages to be grouped at the end? I mean, there's a list of, like, 100

lines of error 4302 and then 10 lines of error 4002.

Dimka-novitsek So, the reason is that this pair is not provided by the terminal, or in short - there is no such a pair?

This pair is probably provided by the terminal, it just needs to be connected. If manually, then in Market Watch. And if you want to do it manually, then programmatically through SymbolSelect().

Dimka-novitsek: Is it normal that messages are grouped at the end? It must be a list of 100 lines of error 4302 and then 10 lines of error 4002.

As soon as one error appears, the rest follow. The first errors in turn are at the bottom of the terminal. So, I have to try to eliminate first errors and then we'll see :)

Yes! I know. I have SymbolSelect() in my EA. . If there's something wrong with it... Maybe I can find it in the code.
Reason: