Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1397

Sergey Li #:

Can you explain where they should be prescribed?

In a class or in an EA

Should they be different in each class, or common?

Are their values different or the same in different EAs based on these classes?

Alexey Viktorov #:

Artyom, why should I prove anything to you? Write one line and check it out.

I'm just asking because I don't know myself. And there is no way to check it.

What's the point of having the service work once, and only when you start the terminal?

Based on my assumption that this is the case, I'm asking: for the service to work all the time, should it be run in an endless loop? Such an approach is, to put it mildly, not welcome.

Maybe a timer works?

How can I make the service work all the time and not just once when I start the terminal?

Artyom Trishkin #:

I'm just asking because I don't know myself. And there is no way to check.

What's the point in having the service run once, and only when you start the terminal?

Based on my assumption that this is the case, I'm asking: for the service to work all the time, should it be run in an endless loop? Such an approach is, to put it mildly, not welcome.

Maybe a timer works?

How can I make a service work all the time and not just once when I start the terminal?

From the documentation:
Services have a single handler OnStart(), in which you can organize infinite loop to receive and process data, for example - create and update user symbols using network functions.

Sergey Gridnev #:
From the documentation:
Services have a single OnStart() handler, in which you can organise an endless loop of receiving and processing data, e.g. - creating and updating custom symbols using network functions.

I see, thank you. I must be lazy because I failed to get to documentation :).

Yeah, the endless loop... Oh, well...

Artyom Trishkin #:

I'm just asking because I don't know myself. And there is no way to check.

What's the point in having the service run once, and only when you start the terminal?

Maybe a timer works?

How do you make the service work all the time, rather than once when you start the terminal?

Quote from documentation

OnStart() is the only function for handling events in scripts and services, no other events are sent to these programs.

Artyom Trishkin #:

Are you saying that it only triggers once when you start the terminal? No. How then?

Yes OnStart() is where you just write whatever you want in the loop.

Hello, can you tell me where the counsellors have gone?

q2fy5c7l #:

Hidden.

q2fy5c7l #:

Gone is spending your money, they have a straightforward task.

q2fy5c7l #:
Hello, can you tell me where the consultants have gone?

Any discussion of brokers and trading organisations is forbidden on the forum. This is the MQL5 community. MetaQuotes is the ONLY and ONLY developer of MetaTrader terminals and has nothing to do with "consultants".

I advise you:

Before you transfer funds do some research on the company you are going to transfer money to.

Find a specialized forum on the Internet and search for refunds there.

Reason: