Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1399

Nauris Zukas #:
Hello!
I haven't used MT5 for a long time, but I was surprised to see in the strategy tester not one average position, but all positions at opening prices. Is it depending on the broker or mql5 has invented something and virtual positions are displayed? I remember about 10 years ago, many people were confused by the averaging position and someone in the administration said that separate positions were not suitable for exchange execution and it is a feature of MT5. How is it really?
Welcome back to Earth!

Artyom Trishkin #:
Welcome back to Earth!

The post should be moved to the "Humour" thread

Artyom Trishkin #:
Welcome back to Earth!
What is the point of your reply? Are you being paid for the number of comments? Am I wrong? There were never any averaged positions in mt5? Asking a question in the topic for mql5 beginners. Really need to turn my question for the soil of toxic comments?

Nauris Zukas #:
What is the point of your reply? Are you getting paid for the number of comments? Am I wrong? Wasn't there ever an average position in mt5? Asking a question in the mql5 beginners thread. Really need to turn my question for the soil of toxic comments?

This was added in mid-2015, if I'm not mistaken, that is, almost 7 years ago.

Great "progress" you are making!

Account from MT4 to MT5 not transferable?

Tough bugs this morning with MT4 on phone and PC.

Trying what if on MT5

Manuli #:

Account from MT4 to MT5 not transferable?

Tough bugs this morning with MT4 on phone and PC.

Trying what if on mt5

Not transferable, need to open another account for mt5

mt4 sucks, time to forget about it if there is an alternative on mt5

Hello! How do I intercept the event - Update Chart? That is, when we right-click and select - refresh from the drop-down menu

Hello
Can you tell me if I can change brokers myself? I can't find any information on this

kubyshevai #:
Hello!
Can you tell me if I can change brokers myself? I can't find any information on this

MetaQuotes "... Not a broker, no real trading accounts...". It is forbidden to discuss any brokers on the forum.

Hi, could you please tell me the difference between positions and transactions in the history of the MetaTrader 5 mobile application?
Reason: