Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1383

aleksan2021 #:

I'm not going to work with this broker, I need his story.

Well, no, you don't.

aleksan2021 #:

It looks like I really confused synchronisation with uploading data from the broker. How do you download the tick history from the file to mt5?

If there are text files of history you can transform them to the format of MT5 loading, for example you can unload a portion of ticks from any instrument to a text file to look at this format.

Another solution is to write a load script that will read the tick history files and write them to a custom symbol (which needs to be created) using the CustomTicksReplace function (see documentation).

As you know, martin does not live long. But, sometimes in the Market paid products on the martin show phenomenal results.

Is it possible that the sellers in the Expert Advisor do not trade, or trade with a "special execution technique" on the losing heavily trending areas? On history, respectively.

Does the market check this in EAs somehow?

Ivan Butko #:

As you know, martin does not live long. But, sometimes in the Market paid products on the martin show phenomenal results.

Is it possible that the sellers in the Expert Advisor do not trade, or trade with a "special execution technique" on the losing heavily trending areas? On history, respectively.

Does the Market check this somehow in our EAs?

If they do, they get a severe ban for "embedding" the history.

This is why the algorithm can be nailed to the history.

As far as I understand, the test for embedded history is quite hard, and only especially suspicious persons are subjected to it - high volume, perfect result, abrupt complaints, just a recidivist :-)

There has been some yelling and "no trading from memory" explanations too. That is, checks like this exist

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

The authors were caught crying for "stitching" the story in.

In the past, Fourier and neural networks with a lot of coefficients were in vogue, and with the introduction of autotests several authors got caught and cried - there you can even inadvertently "nail the algorithm to the story".

As far as I understand, the test for embedded history is quite hard, and only especially suspicious persons are subjected to it - high volume, perfect result, abrupt complaints, just a recidivist :-)

There has been some yelling and "no trading from memory" explanations too. So the checks are there.

Great, thanks for the reply.

So the skilled traders are somehow "legally" mining beautiful charts on martins))

Ivan Butko #:

Great, thanks for the reply.

So the craftsmen are somehow "legally" getting beautiful charts on martins))

But the charts are unlikely to be verified. It's an indirect promise of profit, against the rules

aleksan2021 #:

I'm not going to work with this broker, I need its history

what broker is it if that's not a secret? and what's the exclusive history there?

Hello. When trying to test in visual mode, the test crashes with an error: "tester stopped because OnInit returns non-zero code 1". Can you tell me what causes this and how to fix it?

Juliya #:
Hello. When trying to test in visual mode, the test crashes with an error: "tester stopped because OnInit returns non-zero code 1". Can you tell me what causes this and how to fix it?

OnInit() returns non-zero

Hi. How do I know the symbol and timeframe of the active chart in the client terminal? I.e. the chart currently selected in the tab. Is there a function in MQL5 for that?
Reason: