Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1430

Hello everyone! I have a question about the zigzag. I have marked 2 low ones with circles. Do youthink thesebuffers have such values?
The lowest lowBarBuffer[0], the upper lowBarBuffer[1] ?

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стили рисования - Константы индикаторов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

kirillyurkov buffers have such values?
The lowest lowBarBuffer[0], the upper lowBarBuffer[1] ?

Don't clog up the whole forum with one question. If you have created a separate topic, you should not make this question in all other topics.

Or vice versa... If you asked a question in the general topic of questions from beginners, you should not create a separate topic....

Is there any way to load third party quotes into MT5?

there is a trading history for example five pairs were traded how to count currency pairs that there were five ?

You need logic, I'll write it myself.

Hi everyone!

Help on the issue of working with a file in MT5.

I am trying to create/open a file in a common folder for all terminals. I get error 5002.

I get the folder name from here: TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH).

The folder looks like : TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH) = C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common

But in Windows Explorer this folder is under a different name: C:\.Users\VladAppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes/Terminal/Common.

Substituting this path when calling the file open function also causes a 5002 error.

Here is the file opening line

datHandle=FileOpen("C:C:\\\Policy\Vlad\AppData\\Roaming\\MetaQuotes\\\Terminal\\Common\\\fractals.txt",FILE_WRITE|FILE_COMMON|FILE_CSV);

Can you suggest a solution ???

Thank you,

Vladimir.

X_RaXaR TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH)

The folder looks like : TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH) = C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common

But in Windows Explorer this folder is under a different name: C:\.Users\VladAppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes/Terminal/Common.

Substituting this path when calling the file open function also causes a 5002 error.

Here is the file opening line

datHandle=FileOpen("C:C:\\\Policy\Vlad\AppData\\Roaming\\MetaQuotes\\\Terminal\\Common\\\fractals.txt",FILE_WRITE|FILE_COMMON|FILE_CSV);

Can you suggest a solution ???

Thank you,

Vladimir.

You should not specify the full path

datHandle=FileOpen("fractals.txt",FILE_WRITE|FILE_COMMON|FILE_CSV);

Alexey Viktorov #:

You don't have to specify the full path

Thank you !

Yes, it creates a Files folder and in it the required file !

Thanks again!

Hello dear brothers and sisters !

I really need your help !
I will be very grateful for your help!

I really need a formula for ZigZag indicator for EXEL!
For a long time tried different calculations and methods, but could not understand the calculation formula or the mechanism of operation of the usual Indicator Zigzag (Indicator Zigzag)!

I am not a programmer so I could not understand how to calculate the formula indicator ZigZag in MetaEditor !

I read all the sites and forums about zigzag, I could not find it!

Please explain how this ZigZag is calculated ?
Files:

Elon Musk Indicator Zigzag!

I am not a programmer so I could not understand how to calculate the formula indicator ZigZag in MetaEditor !

I read all the sites and forums about zigzag, I couldn't find it!

Please explain how this ZigZag is calculated ?

Draw a ZZ using the Donchian channel. If the upper boundary is touched, draw a segment upwards, and the lower one downwards. There the coincidence with the standard indicator is very high and more accurate due to the absence of redrawing.

Good afternoon!

How to perform forced redrawing of charts (analogue of the function - right-click on the chart - "Refresh").

The code below does not work, the update does not occur.

void OnStart()
  {
   long currChart, prevChart = ChartFirst();
   int z = 0, limit = 100;
   while(z < limit && !IsStopped())
     {
      currChart = ChartNext(prevChart);
         ChartRedraw(currChart);
      if(currChart == 0)
         break;
      prevChart = currChart;
      z++;