maksgas77:

how to find a broker here?

You can't, it's a resource to support the MetaTrader trading platform

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No, it's a resource to support the MetaTrader trading platform

Well, how do you contact them?

maksgas77:
So how do you get in touch with them?

A google search on the key phrase: "Reliable forex broker", "Trading forex", "Choosing a forex broker", "Reviews of forex brokers", etc.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A google search on the key phrase: "Reliable Forex Broker", "Forex Trading", "Choosing a Forex Broker", "Reviews of Forex Brokers", etc.

Cp

Can you tell me what the problem could be with the EA refusing to function after the banning of autotrading?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Can you tell me what the problem could be with the EA refusing to function after it was banned from autotrading?

Maybe it is offended?

You have forbidden him to trade, so he does not trade.

Or what do you mean by"refusal of the EA to work"?

Artyom Trishkin:

Maybe he's offended.

You have forbidden him to trade, so he does not trade.

Or what do you mean by"advisor refusing to function as an advisor" ?

Funny how you wrote it :)

The bottom line is that the EA is running, I unchecked"Allow automatic trading", then the computer went into hibernation, I have downloaded the case after some time, put the checkmark in place, and the EA does not work - it does not even print in the log.

If I disabled and enabled the checkbox without hibernation, everything works correctly. I don't have such problems with MT4, advisors there run for half a year without rebooting PC, but with MT5 I don't understand it.

О. Cool topic. It's this way.

Could you please tell me what it means

CHART_POINTS_PER_BAR - scale value in points per bar.
In points per millimeter or per pixel, that would be understandable.
But how can it be "per bar"? It's a different scale... Explain what it means, please.

User_mt5:

О. Cool topic. It's this way.

Can you please tell me what it means

CHART_POINTS_PER_BAR - scale value in points per bar.
In points per millimetre or per pixel, that would be understandable.
But how can it be "per bar"? It's a different scale... Please explain what is meant.
for the length (with varying chart scales) a constant bar value is used. the timeframe bar is the same everywhere, but the pixel and millimetre will be different for everyone
Reason: