Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 546

Karputov Vladimir:

Article:How to write an indicator in MQL5.

Documentation:Program Properties (#property).

indicator_buffers

int

Number of buffers for an indicator calculation

indicator_plots

int

Numberof graphic series in the indicator

This is completely different! In MT4 I can calculate in the code the necessary number of CALCULATING buffers and set them through a function. In MT5 it turns out that I have to specify this amount in the code. All the flexibility is gone.

Hello, could you please advise me, I am using an EA that copies trades to another terminal, but I can't copy trades because I have different deposits. I used to be able to copy trades on the same deposits. I have a terminal from which trades are copied (master) has a deposit of 259000 cents, the terminal to which the signal is copied $68, I have put in the EA, trades do not pass, maybe there are articles on this subject, someone is working with the copiers?????

In essence there should be a coefficient parameter in the copier, if so there should be no problem, every copier should handle such a function. although I don't know about others.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Thank you.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
In essence there should be a coefficient parameter in the copier, if there is one there should be no problem, every copier should handle such a function. although I don't know about others.
There is such a function - deposit ratio, this coefficient is 0.002, minimum lot 0.01. What to do, to increase the deposit?

I think you should ask this question directly to the manufacturer of the copier. all copiers are different

Can you please tell me why an error is displayed?

int kolpos; int pos; int uroven100=CCI_uroven_1; int uroven200=CCI_uroven_2; int uroven300=CCI_uroven_3; int uroven-100=CCI_uroven_4; 
   int uroven-200=CCI_uroven_5; int uroven-300=CCI_uroven_6;

edutak:

Can you please tell me why an error is displayed?

Variable names should be constants!

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Variable names must be constants!
Please show on the example above.

edutak:
Please show me the example above.
There are so many examples in the code base! And first you have to adjust your logic in everything you do! Why, for example, to represent Magik in extern's, will you optimize the value of Magik to increase profitability? ;)
Reason: