Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 331

Here above gave a link to an article about a virtual server from mql5. Can you tell me where to ask specific questions about working with it? not everything turned out to be clear.

bhumi22:
Here above gave a link to an article about virtual server from mql5. Can you advise where I can ask specific questions about it?
Discussing the article

MetaTrader 4 build 765 platform update: Extended virtual hosting capabilities.

You can ask questions there too.
Обновление платформы MetaTrader 4 build 765: Расширение возможностей виртуального хостинга - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Обновление платформы MetaTrader 4 build 765: Расширение возможностей виртуального хостинга - MQL4 форум

barabashkakvn:
Discuss article

MetaTrader 4 build 765 platform update: Expanded virtual hosting capabilities.

There you can also ask questions.
There are programmers talking among themselves. If someone could answer simple questions in human language, I don't know how to explain them. If I have connected the virtual one, if I open MT4 on my computer, I can see the real picture, or not? Or is there anything else you need to do to see what's going on? Do I need to manually enable the permission to copy the signal because of this: "If there is an active subscription on my trading account and trading copying is enabled, then the permission to copy the signal will be reset in the client terminal while you are migrating" and many others of the same kind. Who can I ask them to and where?

net:
Guys! When the timeframe is changed, the EA is restarted. As a result, it returns all its drawn graphics to the default view. How can I disable the restart when I change the timeframe?
Add an input parameter with a rigidly specified timeframe, on which the EA can operate. And at the beginning of OnTick() check the current timeframe and the one specified in the settings. If they are different, then we will exit by return.

Hello, where can I find the code of the indicator that signals the zero line (level) crossing of any indicator (macd, rsi, ma, etc.) on several timeframes on one instrument? I've been digging for days and can't find anything suitable.

Vikon:
Hello, where can I find the code of the indicator that signals the zero line (level) crossing of any indicator (macd, rsi, ma, etc.) on several timeframes on one instrument? I am digging for days but can not find anything suitable.
Check out this indicator: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/2015
MACD On Chart
MACD On Chart
  • votes: 23
  • Nikolay Kositsin
  • www.mql5.com
Семафорный сигнальный индикатор с использованием гистограммы MACD.

barabashkakvn:
Check out this indicator: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/2015

Thanks for the help, the example will come in handy, butPERIOD_CURRENT is not the right one, I need different periods on the same chart, if it can be done in 5. I tried it half a year ago, it didnot work, the program was shaking, the computer blew up. I was hoping that someone could solve this problem and have some experience.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Petiyashaket, 2014.12.15 10:21

I have replenished my account with Yandex money, I bought some things, I can not withdraw the money because the withdrawal is only on the first replenishment payment system:

1. My question is: How can I withdraw my earnings (if I find subscribers)?
  2. If I understand correctly, I will be charged only 20% of my subscription fee.

barabashkakvn:
Petiyashaket, 2014.12.15 10:21

I have replenished my account with Yandex money, I bought some things, I can not withdraw the money because the withdrawal is only on the first replenishment payment system:

1. My question is: How can I withdraw my earnings (if I find subscribers)?
  2. Is it correct that I will be charged only 20% of the cost of subscription?

1. There is no withdrawal to yandex.money now. But don't worry. If there are no fraudulent operations on your account they will help you withdraw it, you just need to create an application in Service Desk.

2. You got it wrong. You are credited 80% of the subscription (i.e. 20% is the system fee).

barabashkakvn:

1. There is no withdrawal to Yandex.money at the moment. But don't worry. If there are no fraudulent transactions on your account you will be helped to withdraw, you only need to create an application in Service Desk.

2. You got it wrong. You are credited 80% of your subscription (i.e. 20% is the system fee).

thanks for the clarification
Reason: