I can't withdraw and support is not responding - page 4

eliza777 # :
I want to withdraw and I'm waiting for your reply as soon as possible

eliza777 #: I want to withdraw and I'm waiting for your reply as soon as possible

Speak to your broker. Judging from your text on your profile wall you seem to have been scammed by a fake "agent". Proper brokers don't have "agents".

All this however, has nothing to do with MetaQuotes that only make the software. They don't offer brokerage services.

Hi Guys,

I am looking to close my account and withdraw my money, but I have to ask, is this whole website a scam? It is unbelievable. I open a support ticket, I cannot add a comment, I get a save error, I try to delete the ticket to open a new one, I get an error, and their damn support robot is a beautiful method of ensuring you go round and round in circles without ever reaching anyone or being able to open another support ticket. Have I just lost my money? What the hell is going on.

Seb

sebnaude #:

Hi Guys,

I am looking to close my account and withdraw my money, but I have to ask, is this whole website a scam? It is unbelievable. I open a support ticket, I cannot add a comment, I get a save error, I try to delete the ticket to open a new one, I get an error, and their damn support robot is a beautiful method of ensuring you go round and round in circles without ever reaching anyone or being able to open another support ticket. Have I just lost my money? What the hell is going on.

Seb

Did you deposit the money to your forum profile?

• Because if you are talking about your trading account with broker so this forum (and this portal) has nothing to do with any trading accounts and any money. You should ask your broker to support.

• If you added some money to your forum profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/sebnaude/accounting and you want your username/profile to be deleted so send a request to the service desk (your username will be deleted and your forum money will be sent to you) - read post about howto.
Loss access to MQL5
Loss access to MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Hello good peole, I need help to get access to my MQL account with user (gaes7...

Sergey Golubev #:

Did you deposit the money to your forum profile?

• Because if you are talking about your trading account with broker so this forum (and this portal) has nothing to do with any trading accounts and any money. You should ask your broker to support.

• If you added some money to your forum profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/sebnaude/accounting and you want your username/profile to be deleted so send a request to the service desk (your username will be deleted and your forum money will be sent to you) - read post about howto.

Hi Sergey,

I am talking about MQL5, not the broker. And I have tried the support ticket, that was my first go to. However, I cannot post a comment on my support ticket, I cannot create a new one, and the whole process has been intractable, leading me to question if they have somehow causing these problems intentionally, for some reason. I do not understand howw a platform like this could have such basic issues.

Seb

sebnaude #:

Hi Sergey,

I am talking about MQL5, not the broker. And I have tried the support ticket, that was my first go to. However, I cannot post a comment on my support ticket, I cannot create a new one, and the whole process has been intractable, leading me to question if they have somehow causing these problems intentionally, for some reason. I do not understand howw a platform like this could have such basic issues.

Seb

As I know - non-validated user can not withdraw money from forum profile/account, besides it should be earned money.
And yes - some users want to delete their mql5 forum username/profile to refund some money they deposited to buy some services here (VPS, Market or signal subscription).
I did not read any compaints about it (the profiles are deleted with not a problem.
The only problem is the following: the service desk may not work during the weekends so (in case you already created a ticket asking them to delete your forum profile) - you should wait

sebnaude #:

Hi Guys,

Seb

Hello.

There is a problem with comments in Service Desk now, sorry. We are working on it.

Regarding your withdrawal - an opportunity to withdraw was provided to you the same day when you opened your ticket. However you ignored Service Desk's replies and reminders for a week, so no need to blame it here now. Make your withdrawal now and your account will be closed.

Alexey Petrov #:

Hello.

There is a problem with comments in Service Desk now, sorry. We are working on it.

Regarding your withdrawal - an opportunity to withdraw was provided to you the same day when you opened your ticket. However you ignored Service Desk's replies and reminders for a week, so no need to blame it here now. Make your withdrawal now and your account will be closed.

Is the service desk functional now?

Presley Annais Tatenda Mfck #:
Is the service desk functional now?
It should work now.
But it is better to wait for one hour or half an hour for the system to be more stable for example.

Sergey Golubev #:
It should work now.
But it is better to wait for one hour or half an hour for the system to be more stable for example.
Alright
Reason: