Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 325

msha_1989:
The thing is that I have the signal on a real manual trading account. The information about the signal says "Signal has too low rating and is not publicly available". I think the rating should be too low for the signal to be visible in Metatrader 4?
Just trade, try not to have big drawdowns. But how long it takes to get into the terminal is unknown.

barabashkakvn:
Just trade, try to avoid large drawdowns. But how long it takes to get into the terminal is unknown.
thanks! ))))

Hello!

Please advise how to edit the MA in MT5, in MT4 I was able to change the MA(1) indicator to 1/MA(1) but in MT5 I don't understand it at all.

I can't understand it. Thank you!

ivanchmel:

Hello!

Please advise how to edit the MA in MT5, in MT4 I was able to change the MA(1) indicator to 1/MA(1) but in MT5 I don't understand it at all.

I can't understand it. Thank you!

You need to make changes in the Custom Moving Average.mq5 file - this is the MA.

barabashkakvn:
You need to make changes to the Custom Moving Average.mq5 file - this is the MA.
I don't know how to do it) and it would be useful for you - I can tell you)

barabashkakvn:
You need to make changes in Custom Moving Average.mq5 file - that is MA.

No. You should not make changes in Custom Moving Average.mq5! After the next update, all changes made in the standard source code can be lost.

It is better to copy Custom Moving Average.mq5 into source code with another name and make changes in the new source code.

stringo:

No. You should not make changes in Custom Moving Average.mq5! After the next update, all changes made in the source code of standard delivery can be lost.

It's better to copy Custom Moving Average.mq5 into the source code with a different name and then make changes in the new source code.

Yes, you should.

ivanchmel:
I don't know how to do it)

Start from the beginning - create a new custom indicator.

Forgive me for the obviously naive question ?

But I've been trying to find and install my long-registered and "correct"MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent"Account" for two weeks now

I need this - "To sell my agents' computing resources, tick the "Sell capacity of my agents via MQL5.community account" checkbox and specify the correct account inMQL5.community to receive money for used resources".

Please, explain - where can I find the link to my account ?

Sincerely akarustam@mail.ru

akarustam:

But I've been trying to find and install my long-registered and "correct"MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent"Account" for two weeks now

I need this - "To sell my agents' computing resources, tick the "Sell capacity of my agents via MQL5.community account" checkbox and specify the correct account inMQL5.community to receive money for used resources".

Try to recover your password.

akarustam:

What do you mean find it? Just type in your login akarustam and that's it.
Reason: