Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 287

voca689:
Can you please tell me if the Vendor's signals will be copied when the terminal is switched off?
Your terminal should be switched on. Maybe VPS can help - not interested.

artmedia70:
Your terminal must be switched on. Maybe a VPS would help - not interested.What is a VPS?

Google
Google
  • www.google.ru
Поиск информации в интернете: веб страницы, картинки, видео и многое другое.

voca689:
In the forum, sometimes when replying with a quote, the cursor gets into the quote field and does not want to get out of there. There is a way of dealing with this situation:Forum: when you reply, the cursor jumps into the quote

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Shepot, 2014.09.04 20:37

Can you please advise how best to solve the following problem:

In indicator #1 a static array is created and filled. In indicator #2 on each new bar you need to get all the values of this array from indicator #1.

I thank you in advance.

barabashkakvn:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can you please advise how best to solve the following problem:

In indicator #1 a static array is created and filled. In indicator #2 on each new bar you need to get all the values of this array from indicator #1.

I thank you in advance.

Do everything in one indicator with two loops.

Good afternoon!

Would you please

How to write a condition for the EA not to open a deal when there is already an open position, i.e. to check if the order is opened, and if not, it triggers.

What command is used?

trader80:

Good afternoon!

Would you please

How to write a condition for the EA not to open a deal when there is already an open position, i.e. to check if the order is opened, and if not, it triggers.

What command is used?

I do not know about the open position, and about the already open one, approximately like this:
  if (поза открыта) {
    return;
  }
  // Далее код, если поза не открыта

Please advise how best to solve the following task:

In the indicator №1 astaticarrayis created and filled.In indicator #2 on eachnew bar you need to get all values of this array from indicator #1.Thank you very much.

artmedia70:
Doing everything in one indicator with two loops.

Thank you. I have considered that option and came to a conclusion that this approach complicates the overall architecture for the following reason: my indicator #1 is the system kernel (the amplitude filter of a price series) that a whole family of other indicators is drawn from, it is used by Expert Advisors. I do not want to "fix" the indicator in each of them.

At the moment I see the following solution: I calculate the values of each element of the static array[n] as may be necessary (not on each bar), but at each bar I rewrite all n elements of the array to the last n elements of indicator buffer(because it is dynamic) and address it from other indicators with a standard method. Being aware of the "crookedness" of this solution, I am looking for other ways. I am interested in options of data transfer from static arrays (I'm not sure about variables).

I hope on your help.

Shepot:

Thanks. I have considered such an option - I came to a conclusion that this approach complicates the overall architecture for the following reason: my indicator #1 is the core of the system (amplitude filter of price series) that a whole family of other indicators is built from, and Expert Advisors use it. I do not want to "fix" the indicator in each of them.

At the moment I see the following solution: I calculate the values of each element of the static array[n] as may be necessary (not on each bar), but at each bar I rewrite all n elements of the array to the last n elements of indicator buffer(because it is dynamic) and address it from other indicators with a standard method. Being aware of the "crookedness" of this solution, I am looking for other ways. I am interested in options of data transfer from static arrays (I'm not sure about variables).

I hope on your help.

In the indicators #2 - #n, get the values of indicator #1 through iCustom(). On each new bar. In the loop.
Reason: