Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 198

Hi, can you give me a hint on where to read and look at the problem:

I create a MACD handle (H4), the data of this handle is ready only on H4, no other timeframes, only with a new

tick the MACD (H4) handle is working, i.e. I get a gap in the MACD-0,0 reading. How to get rid of this gap.

Those handlers with BarsCalculated() (Reference) do not work, it still leaves a gap in the reading.

Thank you.

I can't test the chosen advisor, and Aforex can't understand what's wrong.

romadd:
I can't test the selected advisor, and Aforex can't figure out what's wrong.
Install Internet Explorer version 8 or higher, even if you never use it. Did the developers tie Market in the terminal to this browser for some reason?

Crucian:
You need to tick the "visualisation" box in the strategy tester and you will see everything.
Visualisation is a long process.

abeiks:
Visualisation is a long process.
It is not possible to make a test and then press the button for a chart with trades to appear. We should use the visualization that will be shown only for 1 currency and will not show other charts for multicurrency Expert Advisors. It is necessary to change currencies during visualization.

paladin800:
So, to do a test and then press the button to show a chart with trades - no such thing. You have to set the visualization, which will go only to 1 currency, for multicurrency will not show other charts. It is necessary to change currencies during visualization.

I see, thank you.

Good afternoon. Can anyone tell me where to find the period convertor in MT5 scripts

Good afternoon, why is the function not defined (message 'OrderModify' - function not defined):

OrderModify
  void OnStart(){

if(TrailingStop>0)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(tik)== true){
      if(ORDER_TYPE_BUY){ 
      if(Bid- ORDER_PRICE_OPEN > _Point *(TrailingStop/10))
        {
         if(ORDER_SL < Bid - _Point*(TrailingStop/10))
           {
          bool Ans = OrderModify(tik,ORDER_PRICE_OPEN,NormalizeDouble(Bid-_Point*(TrailingStop/10),5),ORDER_TP,ORDER_TYPE_TIME,ORDER_TIME_EXPIRATION);
              if (Ans == true){
              Alert("Цена Stop Loss ордера успешно модифицирована.");
               break; }
           }
        }
     }

StrangerNet:

Good afternoon, why is the function not defined (message 'OrderModify' - function not defined):

Is the CTrade class connected?

#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>

barabashkakvn:

Is the CTrade class connected?

Yes, I did.
Reason: