Questions from a "dummy" - page 256

I have read all your pointers, nothing there is even close. The key question is why does it draw exactly in these limits, not higher or lower? Why is it impossible to set the scale either in the code or manually? We should first understand it and then go further.

For instance, a stochastic - love to see it, no questions arise.

Agat:

I have read all your pointers, nothing there is even close. The key question is why does it draw exactly in these limits, not higher or lower? Why is it impossible to set the scale either in the code or manually? We need to understand this first, and then move on.

For instance, with stochastics - love to see them, no questions arise.

The stochastic is normalized and varies, and is displayed within a given range

Agat:

Why is it impossible to set the scale either in the code or manually? You need to understand this first and then move on.

Go through the "pointers" above again. I wrote how to do it manually and what functions are needed to use in the code.

Agat:

Here's a stochastic, for example - love to see it, no questions asked

Because stochastic's minimum value can be 0 and its maximum value 100. And in the indicator settings, the scale minimum value is set to 0 and the maximum value to 100.

OK, let's get things in order. I have written for the third time that the 0-100 scale cannot be set manually, the indicator is NOT DRAWING. Poke me with your nose, poke your face on the chart - there it is, can't you see! I have to manually write this and that in the settings and the gaps will be removed.

So, step one. Waiting.

Agat:

OK, let's get things in order. I have written for the third time that the 0-100 scale cannot be set manually, the indicator is NOT DRAWING. Poke me with your nose, poke your face on the chart - there it is, can't you see! I have to manually write this and that in the settings and the gaps will be removed.

So, step 1. Waiting.

What values does the indicator take? It may be drawn, but you can't see it when the subwindow maximum is 100, because the values are, for example, less than 1.

Setting the values manually is like this:

tol64:

Go through the 'pointers' above again. Wrote how to do it manually and what functions you need to use in the code.

Because the stochastic may have a minimum value of 0 and a maximum value of 100. And in indicator settings it has 0 as the minimum scale value and 100 as the maximum one.
And there is no scale here at all)

Dear Sir, it's not like I'm asking how to set values. For the FOURTH time, it's not working.

Why are you asking me questions? I'm the dummy, not you. 0-218, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm asking you again - if you don't know, tell me why you're being so vague. As I understand it, you do not even bother to download the indicator, about which so much has written

zfs:
And there's no scale here at all)
Anyway, the telepaths have gone on holiday for good. )) Or let the indicator be posted (should have designated it that way from the start, so as not to waste time) ...

Agat:

It's not working again. If I add lines about minimum - maximum (or manually) to the code of the required indicatorhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/537?source=terminal5_mql5, it is not drawn at all. It itself is not drawn to the edge of the window, that's the problem, that's why I wanted to add levels to see where the boundary of its drawing is.

Ideally, of course, you want it to go from window edge to window edge. Is there any way to achieve this?

What other indicator do you want to display? What do you mean?

Agat:
What other indicator would you like to see? What are you talking about?
Re-enter the terminal, you have a glitchy scale on the indicator, I wrote to Service Desk about it - it's a bug that occurs in some indicators - I have not - I checked it.
Reason: