Questions from a "dummy" - page 241

lazarev-d-m:

Can you tell me please. Why do different brokers have different calendars?

And robot does not have any extra news? clearly not enough that MQ has, what is the problem, and how to synchronise the calendar?

I suspect the news source is chosen by the broker.

tor4en:

ObjectFind() the object is found. What function should I use to select it to change the properties. I am working through the standard library.

CChartObjectHLine h_line;

I need to change the price coordinate, I do this:

h_line.Price(0,stopprice_for_short)

But the price of another object changes. How do I select "my" object?
Work without a library. I'm reading the documentation, I don't understand how to select.

felidae:
I suspect that the news source is selected by the broker.
This is a problem with the broker, I went to their website - the calendar is correct and complete, but the terminal is messed up, I will wait until Monday, if it doesn't work I will knock on their support centre

Can you tell me how to programmatically build a trend line into the "future"?

In the parameter description of the ObjectCreate function for the trend line, you need to specify the anchor points, with the second coordinate being time. For the time that has already passed, everything is fine. But how can I find out the time for the trend line to continue into the future?

P.S. I tried OBJPROP_RAY_LEFT and OBJPROP_RAY_RIGHT, everything is OK, but I don't need to draw that line that far ahead

Документация по MQL5: Графические объекты / ObjectCreate
Документация по MQL5: Графические объекты / ObjectCreate
  • www.mql5.com
Графические объекты / ObjectCreate - Документация по MQL5

Vladix:

Can you tell me how to programmatically build a trend line into the "future"?

In the description of the parameters of the ObjectCreate function for the trend line, you need to specify reference points, with the second coordinate being time. For the time that has already passed, everything is fine. But how can I find out the time for the trend line to continue into the future?

P.S. I tried OBJPROP_RAY_LEFT and OBJPROP_RAY_RIGHT, all ok, but I do not need to draw this line so far

draw a trend line offset by n candlesticks if it is an indicator

if it's an object I don't know of course, but I use news flags and have no problems placing them in the future

Vladix:

Can you tell me how to programmatically construct a trend line into the "future"?

Calculate the time of a point in the future, e.g:

time[rates_total-1]+PeriodSeconds(_Period)*N

where N is the number of candlesticks in the future.

kPVT:

Calculate the time of the point in the future, for example as follows:

where N is the number of candles in the future.

This may not work if there has been a candle skip. Or at the weekend.

Vladix:
It might not work if there was a candlestick skip. Or at the weekend.

You should try it.

There are no gaps in the future. It is easy to see if you indent on the right more, the cursor shows the time Saturday and Sunday and the time after the end of the session for example on the Russian futures.

This gap will disappear when the first tick appears on Monday. But since time[rates_total-1] is counted, everything can be recalculated correctly.

Good evening, why does my mt4 refuse to synchronise with the signal???
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Vitek87:
Good evening, why does my mt4 refuse to sync with the signal???
We are not psychics, specify the signal, first guess is the signal for mt5 and you signed up being an mt4 client
Reason: