[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 338

Moved.

pilotmat:
Suppose I use in my EA the indicator RSI=iRSI("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1,RSI_Period,PRICE_CLOSE,0); it has clearly defined period of chart, on which it shall be calculated. I am testing the Expert Advisor on different timeframes and see that balance curves are different, even though they should be the same everywhere, because the indicator should be calculated only on H1, but it is calculated with the timeframe I have specified in the Strategy Tester. Why so?

Can you please tell me how to change and/or remove confidential information in the tester report? It turns out like a picture and I can't change anything.

Can you please tell me how to convert bar to time, for example iBarShift as I understand returns bar number by time, but there is the opposite: return time by bar? I need ObjectCreate for the trend line, I understand time and price are used as coordinates there. There are extrema, their prices and bars, how to build a trend line if there are no time coordinates? Thank you.

yosuf:
Why does the EA on EURUSD immediately close the correctly opened position, not obeying the indicator, although it works fine on other pairs. There is no SL or TP to blame. Alpari DC.

The Expert Advisor always executes what is written in the code.

yosuf:
Can you please tell me how to change and/or remove confidential information in the tester report? It turns out like a picture and I can't change anything.

Just paint over with standard Windows tools/

mqlskeptik:

Can you please tell me how to convert bar to time, for example iBarShift as I understand returns bar number by time, but there is the opposite: return time by bar? I need ObjectCreate for the trend line, I understand time and price are used as coordinates there. There are extrema, their prices and bars, how to build a trend line if there are no time coordinates? Thank you.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series/iTime

pilotmat:
Допустим, использую я в советнике индикатор RSI=iRSI("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1,RSI_Period,PRICE_CLOSE,0); в котором четко прописан период графика, на котором он должен расчитываться. Тестирую советника на разных таймфреймах и вижу что кривые баланса отличаются, хотя везде должны быть одинаковые, ведь рассчитываться индюк должен на Н1 только, а он у меня расчитывается от того тф, который в тестере укажу. Почему так?

Because M1 is smaller than H1. Stops are triggered more accurately at M1 than at H1, because of smaller candles/ bars...

How do I convert a tester report to send to the forum?

Hi all respected forum members.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong with USDJPY, I can't set a pending order, I get error 3 (Wrong parameters) code:

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELLLIMIT, 0.1, 116.0, 3, NULL, 114.0, "comment", 12345, White);

Pyro:

Hi all respected forum members.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong with USDJPY, I can't set a pending order, I get error 3 (Wrong parameters) code:

NULL
what is it ?
Reason: