[Please Answer] Can I use my [...] account on the MT5 desktop application?

Hi,

I have been searching for a while to find the answer and the [...] support line are not responding and I would like to know as I am testing lots of custom indicators, however this would be a waste of time as the [...] web platform doesn't support custom indicators.

Question:

"Can I use my [...] account on the Meta Trader 5 desktop application?"

Many thanks,

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Finally we've got an opportunity to try the new trade terminal - MetaTrader 5 . No doubt, it is noteworthy and has many new features as compared to its predecessor. The important advantages of this platform among others are: Essentially modified language allowing now to use the object-oriented programming, still allowing to use the rich...

If you have trading account with them so you know that they support Metatrader 5 (discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum, but I went to their website and found that they support Metatrader 5).
Use this page for more information:

MetaTrader 5 Help- Open an Account

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...
Reason: