Questions from a "dummy" - page 225

lazarev-d-m:
Struct member undefined error
.Comment() - with brackets is needed. In general, how the library works is a big question

help with the mt4 to mt5 converter

Good afternoon to all, can anyone tell me where I can get this Custom Indicator-TIGR_ZZ? or contact its developer. i would be very grateful!

A100:
.Comment() - with brackets is needed. In general, how the library works is a big question.
Right, forgot the parentheses, thanks, and the method worked, although I don't know how it works with performance

Please tell me how to implement access to the buffer of one indicator, running on the chart of another indicator
Specifically, I need access to the MA buffer on the Standart Deviation indicator

lazarev-d-m: Please tell me how to implement access to the buffer of one indicator, running on the chart of another indicator
Specifically, I need to access the MA buffer on the Standart Deviation indicator
What does "one indicator is running on the chart of another indicator" mean? Does it mean that input data of one indicator are values of another indicator? And that you need to calculate the arithmetic mean of the standard deviation?

Yedelkin:
What does the phrase "one indicator is running on the chart of another indicator" mean? Does it mean that the input data of one indicator are the values of another indicator? And that you need to calculate the arithmetic mean of the standard deviation?
Yes, I need to use values of one indicator for processing them by another indicator, I don't know about others but Moving Average in the terminal does it perfectly
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page930#comment_401528
I don't know how to repeat this function in the Expert Advisor's code, I didn't find anything about it in the documentation, they advise to do the followinghttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page930#comment_401554
But it looks too complicated, it's easier to calculate the average of StdDev buffer's volume in the code of the EA itself. But it's sad that there is no such function, maybe there is a custom MA indicator in CodeBase which can be used for everything?

lazarev-d-m: Yes, I need to use the values of one indicator to process them on another indicator,
OK, here we have: input data of one indicator are values of another indicator. It only remains to note that access to the indicator buffer should not depend on what input data this indicator is calculated on. In other words, access the MA indicator buffer the same way as if it is calculated on regular price data (open, close etc.).

Hello!

I can't find an example of an indicator to build into the future.
Exactly the construction let it be indicator values or trend line.
If I build a trendline into the future, I need 2 points - one on the last bar and one on a future bar that does not exist.

Only PLOT_SHIFT is not suggested, it is a shift of the indicator.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

sigma7i:

Hello!

I can't find an example of an indicator to build into the future.
Exactly the construction let it be indicator values or trend line.
If I build a trendline into the future, I need 2 points - one on the last bar and one on a future bar that does not exist.

Only PLOT_SHIFT is not suggested, it is a shift of the indicator.

I.e. support or resistance line drawn to the right of the current bar? It is unclear how the point can be found for a bar that does not exist. If you've seen an example somewhere on the Internet, send me the link, we'll see how such a miracle looks like.
Reason: