Interesting and Humour - page 3715

Serjik:

Crocodiles ate a priest demonstrating how Jesus walked on water

"We still don't understand how this could have happened as he prayed for a whole week and the crocodiles finished him off in just a couple of minutes," commented one of Mthethwa's disciples on the incident.

transcendreamer:
"We still do not understand how this could have happened as he prayed for a whole week and the crocodiles killed him in just a few minutes," commented one of Mthethwa's disciples.
He must have done something to offend his God.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I think it's better than a cat, I've personally seen a cat that goes to the toilet by itself and is trained to flush it - and it's no joke!

I was visiting a friend, no one else was in the flat, and suddenly the toilet was flushed.

I just stunned and all my hair on my body began to move, I asked Vadim in a quiet voice: "What was it?

Vadim says quietly, the cat has gone to the toilet and continues to carry on a conversation as if nothing had happened.

I used to live in Vorkuta, and all the cats were like that there, I'm serious, they have nowhere to go,

It's -40 outside, you can't go for a walk...

transcendreamer:
"We still don't understand how this could have happened as he prayed for a whole week and the crocodiles finished him off in just a couple of minutes," commented one of Mthethwa's disciples.
The crocodiles only found out that the priest had been praying for a whole week after they ate him.

Well, they hadn't told the crocodiles about it beforehand. What could they do!

Alexey Viktorov:
And why only one?))) Is it a cat for the handicapped?)))

It's simple, he runs twice. The first time for the first shoe and the second time for the second shoe - Alexei, you're a programmer!? - It's easy.

Vladimir Suschenko:

A friend of mine had a cat who also used the toilet by himself. I can't imagine how you can teach an animal to do that... But the best part was how the process was going on(sorry, there was no way to film it at the time). When a cat had a "big" pee, everything was going on quite normally, but when a cat had a "small" pee - this was worth seeing! He did it manly - stood with his feet on the edge of the toilet bowl, leaned on the tank with one of his front paws and the other was as if arched and in this nice pose, standing vertically managed to miss the toilet bowl by a trickle. When I first saw it, I was shocked...

Vladimir , go visit a friend with a good smartphone. It's really YouTube-worthy.

I think it would have been more than just an explosion, Shnur's Louboutins would have been a deep out, a billion views guaranteed for such a scenario!

И, ... uh... I think you should make a deal in advance with the advertising companies. You'll make a lot of money.

Or was it in the last century? when soviet citizens didn't have a camcorder, they had nothing but a happy childhood.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Vladimir, go visit a friend with a good smartphone. It's really worthy of YouTube.

I think it would have been more than a blast, Shnur's Louboutins would have been a deep out, a billion views guaranteed for such a scenario!

И, ... uh... I think you should make a deal in advance with the advertising companies. You'll make a lot of money.

Or was it in the last century? when soviet citizens didn't have a camcorder, they had nothing but a happy childhood.

"That time" is 1979.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I think it's better than a cat - I've seen a cat that goes to the loo on its own and is trained to flush it - and that's no joke!

I've seen enough cats like that (apart from flushing), also opening doors by pushing the handle, and I had a pygmy rabbit who used to go to the litter tray with the cat. The interesting thing is that no one ever taught him. My wife, the guests all saw it. They just marveled.

Typewriter, 1936

Reason: