Interesting and Humour - page 6

If you're too lazy to go to the cinema https://www.youtube.com/homeproject#p/f/4/7hFivbgIEqk

Almost all the footage is shot from a helicopter. More than 50 countries and unique places on Earth are shown in 2 hours.

and this is the trailer

The 80 dwarves lined up in a 10x8 rectangle. In each of the eight longitudinal rows they chose the tallest one. Among them the lowest was the dwarf in the blue hat. Then they chose the lowest one in each of the 10 cross rows. The tallest among them was the dwarf in the red hat.

Question: Who is taller - the dwarf in the blue hat or the one in the red hat?

Mischek:

The 80 dwarves lined up in a 10x8 rectangle. In each of the eight longitudinal rows they chose the tallest one. Among them the lowest was the dwarf in the blue hat. Then they chose the lowest one in each of the 10 cross rows. The tallest among them was the dwarf in the red hat.

Question: who is tallest - the dwarf in the blue hat or the one in the red hat?
The gnome in the red hat is the tallest. Everything else, except the colour highlighted, is a distraction.

joo:
The dwarf in the red hat is the tallest. Everything else but the highlighted colour is a husk for distraction.
no credit.

In blue of course.

let blue a1b1, red a2b2 ,

then a1b1 >= a1b2 (by convention)

a2b2 <= a1b2 (by convention)

so a1b1 >= a1b2 >= a2b2

===> a1b1 >= a2b2 h.p.

I envy the hell out of these guys, because I probably don't have the guts myself, even if you don't take the financial side of things into account.

Reason: