Economic calendar - page 14

lazarev-d-m:

Since attendance on this topic has increased, can someone answer how to get into the calendar and take information on the priority and actual/forecast values of the indicators?

I don't use terminal calendar, I download the data directly from the website to my Expert Advisor. You can get a lot of tasty stuff there

Vladix:

I don't know about MQ specifically (do you need one?), but I've identified a few online news sources in my time, hope this proves useful:

http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar

http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

http://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/

I think all the news in the terminal comes as a result of aggregation from one or more similar resources. If you need primary sources, here is an example from ForexFactory:

SourceZEW(latest release)
MeasuresLevel of a diffusion index based on surveyed German institutional investors and analysts;
Usual EffectActual > Forecast = Good for currency;
FrequencyReleased monthly, on the second or third Tuesday of the current month;
Next ReleaseJun 17, 2013

Please go to the Source link, it is an institution or organization obliged to publish those figures which cause a commotion in the minds of traders and collapse on the charts of currency pairs.

I have a lot of experience in this field. It is a pity it is not in Russian.

When will the Indians learn Russian? :)

If only there were a Russian version of calendar...

4elendger:

Thank you. Too bad it's not in Russian.

When are the pindos going to start learning russian? :)

Oh, I wish I had a calendar for the marketplace in Russian...

They won't :) I do not want to offend anyone, but it seems to me that most of the Russian calendars are based on the English ones. Why? For example, what's the main thing in a calendar? Functionality. What functionality? What they set themselves...

• ff calendar is an informative one,
  • fxstreet (according to my screenshot) is also informative.
  • I used to make for many years tsd calendar - trade calendar (I traded it by public EA with results posted once a week for some years).

It all depends on what you need calendar for. If you want to trade news then it's better to make the calendar by yourself. If for information about news - МТ5 calendar is OK.

If you need to elaborate, let me know (as I don't know what's needed).

newdigital:

I've been making a calendar for tsd - trading for years (traded it by a public advisor with results posted once a week for several years).

Where can I see the stats?

pronych:
Where can I see the state?
I don't want to advertise another forum (especially as I'm no longer there). What's the need for the state? I'm not a programmer ...

newdigital:
What's the purpose of the state?

Why did you post it?

I wanted to see the results. The effectiveness of the strategy. Can you tell me the main stats? Gain, drawdown, number of trades... Roughly, at least.

Is there a reason to do it?

pronych:

Why did you post it?

I wanted to see the results. The effectiveness of the strategy. Can you tell me the main stats? Gain, drawdown, number of trades... Roughly, at least.

It would be interesting to see. By the way, didn't Gunn also work on time? Not on the news, of course. Calculating the moon's influence on...) He was pretty good at it. Maybe that's the truth. Not in quotations, but in time? You have to redraw the graph unequivocally for such checks. The time scale should be time-based precisely, not the presence or absence of ticks

pronych:

Why did you post it?

There's a point. I traded on high priority news, which I set myself :)

Theeconomic calendar is such a global issue that it only makes sense to bring it up if there is a lot of interest from coders here. Because there are free custom calendars for MT4, but all of them are locked to third-party forums.

If there is a coder who would create one for MT5 (legitimate only for MT5) - would be honored and glorious for all traders.

But it is not enough to be a programmer. You have to know the subject and this subject, I apologize, is "English-speaking" ...

4elendger:

Thank you. Too bad it's not in Russian.

When are the pindos going to start learning russian? :)

Oh, I wish I had a calendar for the Commodore, in Russian.

If you really look into fundamental analysis and calendars it will be no problem to get it all in Russian.

If you do not find a decent russian version, it is not a problem to translate it from english, you can even set the emphasis (importance of news, etc.).

The appearance of the calendar in MT5 is certainly a positive thing, but it has no history and normal access through the MQL (what I've repeatedly asked for, for example). So anyway, if someone needs normal work with news they will have to make different "crutches" and maintain a database of such information by themselves.

pronych:

The point of doing it?

I think there is. Although here it all depends on the information base and the quality of the software that makes trading decisions.

I'm just sure that at some point (sooner or later), "quantity will become "quality". The only question is where that "critical level" will be that will raise trading efficiency to a new level.

So two or three years will have to be spent studying the issue and preparing the database.

Reason: