Where can I download a MT5 (for free) that show the graph of economic calendar data?

I have downloaded MT5, and did not have the option of show the graph of economic calendar data.

Where can I download a MT5 (for free) that show graphs of economic calendar data?

Thanks a lot for your help

trader201

Download the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
  • www.metatrader5.com
Download the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform and start trading Forex, Stocks, Futures and CFD! Wide trading capabilities, powerful and flexible market analysis, Alerts and Automated Trading - download MetaTrader 5 for free and access all these exciting features!

Thank you newdigital. 

Some body know how to graph the economic calendar data? (graph it)

Thank for the help

trader201

trader201:

Thank you newdigital. 

Some body know how to graph the economic calendar data? (graph it)

Thank for the help

trader201

What did you try ?

angevoyageur:
What did you try ?
I Take the economic data and moved to the window price. Only appears a flag, but not graphic.

trader201:
I Take the economic data and moved to the window price. Only appears a flag, but not graphic.
What are you expecting as graphic for economic calendar ?

angevoyageur:
What are you expecting as graphic for economic calendar ?

I mean graph the economic data result, as does any other indicator.

Example:

GDP: 5, 6, 7 (make the line of that values). Is like an other indicator

trader201

trader201:

I mean graph the economic data result, as does any other indicator.

Example:

GDP: 5, 6, 7 (make the line of that values). Is like an other indicator

trader201

I think - it may be created by coder as indicator (on the same way as it was done for MT4 for example).

newdigital:
I think - it may be created by coder as indicator (on the same way as it was done for MT4 for example).

Yes. But, what is the code? or where can I find a manual about take economic calendar data from Metatrader)?

Thank you again

trader201

I am not a coder so I can not provide any code sorry. You can read this thread  All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events and if you are coder so it may be interesting for you to read this thread Are there functions that could handle the "economic calendar"? and about this one https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/objectconstants/enum_object

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

newdigital:

I am not a coder so I can not provide any code sorry. You can read this thread  All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events and if you are coder so it may be interesting for you to read this thread Are there functions that could handle the "economic calendar"? and about this one https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/objectconstants/enum_object

Thank you newdigital. I will see the pages.

trader201

Reason: