Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile - page 6

RIV:

In general, I think you need to think seriously about the strategy in this direction ...

There's a lot more to do and a lot longer to do :)) you've had enough.

By the way it is apples that are more common in the west. MT5 should be promoted there.

sergeev:

There is no need to do more and longer :))), we have already had enough.

By the way, apples are more common in the west. marketing has decided to take the west. Marketing has decided to take the West.

You are too far out of line...

gumgum:
That's a bit far-fetched...

What do you mean exactly? The prevalence of apples in large quantities in the states and Europe?

here's a statistic from 2009. http://www.cotka.ru/news/2009-12-22/7597 a year and a half ago.

Don't worry about MT5 for WinMob. If the presence of a full-fledged trading platform on a PDA for VinMob (which MT4 was) is so critical, it can be done by yourself if you have time and knowledge of appropriate programming languages, or if there is money to create such a program. The possibility of work on Fix protocol, as far as I understand, will be provided for these purposes.

Metaquotes is going in this direction by acquiring new clients and, understandably, there is nothing to look for under VinMob. Old customers, on the other hand, can do as described above, or they can switch PDAs. If trade through a PDA brings income, money for a new device must be found, if there is no income, neither WinMob nor Android will help:).

In general, trade management can be organized by sending and receiving SMS through Skype or Ace, and one can use the old MT4 to look at charts.

kogriv:

Don't worry about MT5 for WinMob. If the presence of a full-fledged trading platform on a PDA for VinMob (which MT4 was) is so critical, it can be done by yourself if you have time and knowledge of appropriate programming languages, or if there is money to create such a program. The possibility of work on Fix protocol, as far as I understand, will be provided for these purposes.

Metaquotes is going in this direction by acquiring new clients and, understandably, there is nothing to look for under VinMob. Old customers, on the other hand, can do as described above, or they can switch PDAs. If trade through a PDA brings income, money for a new device must be found, if there is no income, neither WinMob nor Android will help:).

In general, trade management can be organized by sending-receiving SMS via Skype or Ace, and you can use the old MT4 to look at charts.

no one cares. i wanted an adequate solution and not a ridiculous reply like appellee's. there are a lot of idiots in this country and elsewhere... ...who buy junk goods at outrageous prices.

"If you really want to, you can go to space!" and then what? work with banks... and then why do we need metaquotes at all with their shallow traders?

Voodoo_King:
no one cares. i wanted an adequate solution and not a ridiculous reply like appellee's. there are a lot of idiots in this country and elsewhere... ...who buy junk goods at outrageous prices.

"If you really want to, you can go to space!" and then what? work on a fix with banks... then why do we need meta quotas with their small traders at all?

Not "if they really want it" but "if they really need it because it brings money" - there is a difference. As for idiots and junk... that's just your opinion.

The question is whether the iPhon version will work on the iPad?

vdv2001:

The question is whether the iPhon version will work on the iPad?

It does. By the way, have a look at iTunes.

Sorry if I might be asking in the wrong topic, is there any plans for a Mac OS terminal? It could also reach a decent, very large foreign audience in this way

Mal4iwka:

Sorry if I might be asking in the wrong topic, is there any plans for a Mac OS terminal? It could also reach a decent, very large foreign audience that way
Unfortunately, not in the near future.
Reason: