EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1005

Guys!!! You work through volumes, we work through our own technical analysis, all good.

On tehanalysis I would cover now.

But upwards I still see a move on Monday.

And at 6 p.m. there will be some more news, not of course of high importance, but of average importance; then we will see: either the confirmation or reversal of this rally, as it is just a little bit before the breakthrough of the daily trend

Hello! In time for the nano-ring! How did you buy the best-selling currency? I won't be able to read after 1000 pages :(( About the volumes, I say it's all pointless - there are enough volumes.

And here's the exit by volume. A red candle with a long top and lots of volume. Like we want to buy but no one is selling...

Now we need to see who will inject. I think the pullback will go down and then what the price will be :)

Dementiev:

And here's the exit by volume. A red candle with a long top and lots of volume. Like we want to buy but no one is selling...

Now we need to see who will inject. I think the pullback will go down and then what the price will be :)

So we're selling... Crayfish at 5 rubles today... but very big, and tomorrow the small ones are 3 rubles...

What's harder to figure out in thinkorswim or market delta?

Thank you.

ruslan67:

What's harder to figure out in thinkorswim or market delta?

Thank you.

What is more difficult to understand is debatable. My mother-in-law can't get to grips with Word. And my mother can't get a handle on 1C accounting...

In thinkorswim, trading is done using VSA method, in delta, cluster analysis, in MT, technique... Try what works best for you.

Delta is not tested. I think it is available for download, but there is no quotation provider, and they are all paid. There is a delta plugin FootPrint for NinjaTrader... It also has real volumes available for 2 weeks of test (to be re-registered afterwards). I have a real account with thinkorswim, but you can take a demo from them. the link how to register was here a couple of pages ago, but they say demo trades are mixed in there... so the picture is distorted.

online quotes and volumes https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.cme-equotes.com/packages/configure/equivalents?template=nfx&productCode=6E,6J,6B&exchange=XCME&selected_tab=fx

They give out wrong quotes here?

I don't know if you are registered at thinkorswim.com, I don't know if it is an interbank broker or a brokerage house as they present themselves.

I don't know much about delta, you can use Fin-Alg or supperia indices.

I am thankful for the brief but efficient reply.

Reason: