How to code? - page 234

Linuxser

I have seen many forums bit the dust because they let in members that have no moral back bone. Anything and everything was permitted. At one actually were publishing your home phone number on your profile page, for everone to see. Talk about no respect.

Take a look at the attached screen shot. My last visit there was a year ago, been a member at that forum sence day one and before at there sister forum MoneyTec I beleive sence 2002. left there because of their policies or lack of them. Most members I knew there are also gone, some have moved here others have gone to private and other forums. Theres few members left to give any advice or insite as a result that fourm has died a thousand deaths, one for each serior member that left.

I went to some of those new posts and there, were response to post that were a year old. that is, the question was possed a year ago which toke almost a year to get a reply. Talk about wating for paint to dry. You dont have to beleive this but look at the screen shot again at my last visit date and look at the new posts sence my last visit thats a little more then 100 posts a month. Your forum draws more then that on a bad day.

Without the pool of older members, ones with a veriaty of talents, a forum will not last. SBFX shows over 50,000 members but only 1000 are listed as active members with the most members on line in one day as 35. Thats not a good retention rate. Talk about not respect.

This is my last post on this subject,

Keit

edit look they have a triple screen display (TSD) too.

fxcope:
I need some one to help me write an Automated Robot EA for a very this simple EA/indicator. I want to take this Indicator to the next level. I need some special things done. Buy Stop, Sell Stop, to automatically be placed at trade start time. Close opposite upon open. Adjustable TP and SL setting. Optional Trailing stop settings. And a variable for no trading based on pip range of box. I.E. if box is >60 pips = no trade. I need to be able to adjust all variables.

For the one that helps me will get my highly coveted money management. system. And the setting optimized for a currency. Or maybe work a deal. I just ask that you don't make this programing public till you talk to me.

Please PM me before you start. I would like to discuss it with you first.

May the PIPs be with us all

Something similar to it.

PSAR but not using BAR

How do you code parabolic without using

double PSA1=iSAR(NULL,TimeFrame1,Step1,Maximum1,i+1);

double PSA2=iSAR(NULL,TimeFrame1,Step1,Maximum1,i);

if(PSA1Open)

The problem with this is that price can spike down and change PSAR

How do you code it so you get a trade the moment that price hits PSAR?

So not waiting for next open and reverses the trade.

i.e. an EA to stop and reverse on parabolic ..... at that point - not at end of bar or next open etc.

???

Thanks

How to programe the EA to send a double lot size in the next day if the last day we have a losed order?

My EA send only 1 order per day, i need that if it lose today, send a double lot size tomorow. Ho i can programe this?

Best regards,

Apolo.

Counting Bar since last crossing

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me. Is there any way that i can show a number of counting bar after 2 MAs crossed, and displayed on chart. Just like picture in attachment.

Thanks for the help.

Files:
ixauxw.gif  16 kb

Thanks a lot

It must be simple!!!

Hi,

I'm looking for a simple script which closes my selected 14 currency pairs. It means there are other opened positions which must be remained open and I would like to close the rest at once (which are always the same 14).

I hope I was clear.

Thanks

sukui

quest:
Hi, how to program EA or indicator to show the current status of the connection? This means that MT4 is connected or not connected to the network?

bool IsConnected()

InTrance:
bool IsConnected()

cool, thanks a lot

arfian:
Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me. Is there any way that i can show a number of counting bar after 2 MAs crossed, and displayed on chart. Just like picture in attachment.

Thanks for the help.

Am I in the wrong thread to ask this question?... Sorry if it is...

Reason: