Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile - page 12

Apache A73 Tablet 7" OC Android 4.0.3 / 1.5 Ghz / 512MB DDRIII / 8GB / WIFI

By the way, in android market on the page with mt5 there is one review, where the man reports that he has Asus tablet, and metatrader worked until he updated the firmware to 4 ... so it turns out that not only I do not work.

the forum ran out of batteries after I asked the question :(

The problem with Android 4 ics has been fixed. Update or download the app from Google Play https://download.mql5.com/cdn/mobile/mt5/android

Thank you

Hello, are you planning to make widgets for the Android system? You can display different information on them.

1. You can display the values or graphs of the selected quotes (EUR/USD, GBP/USD), you can do it all together.

2. It is possible to display a selected deal and its profit for example.

It is possible to display the overall balance, funds, and a deposit.

It would be very convenient.

For some reason the charts in MT4 for android are not displaying after the last update.

baronel:

For some reason the charts in MT4 for android do not appear after the last update.
What do you see instead of graphs ? What device and android version do you have?

alexl:
What is displayed instead of graphs ? What device and android version do you have?
Instead of graphs everything is black. Apache A73 7" OC Android 4.0.3 / 1.5 Ghz / 512MB DDRIII / 8GB / WIFI /

I've got the mt4 update today ... charts load great, thanks to the developers :) I've already got a couple of turntables with settings, the added currency pairs do not reset after reloading ... it would be nice if I could draw horizontal and trend lines, but I think everything will be fine :) well done!

gisip:

You should have taken a vote before you started development!

Surely 80% of your customers would have voted for Windows Mobile and 20% for Android.

You're wrong, Windows Mobile is dead. If your machine is Windows Mobile, you're out of luck.
Reason: