Errors, bugs, questions - page 609

x100intraday:

Do I understand correctly that when working with an indicator handle, its data is pre-calculated for the entire timeframe history?

it depends on the indicator.

There is nothing that prevents you from writing your own indicators with only part of the data calculated.

Can anyone tell me how to calculate the time it takes for an expert to process a single tick in a tester?

Konstantin83:

Can anyone tell me how to calculate the time it takes the expert to process one tick in the tester?

GetTickCount in OnInit and OnTester, global tick counter, in OnTester divide time difference by number of ticks and in res.

Urain:
GetTickCount in OnInit and OnTester, global tick counter, in OnTester divide time difference by number of ticks and in res.
Thanks, just what I need)

Uh, I've already started hitting the wall...

I've got a wide range of tools in my hands, and some possibilities are winking temptingly, but I suspect that there's no need to go there, it's a dead end.

I used to set different labels and colours for different indicator series as usual:

//---
#property indicator_label1  "Ind_label 1"
#property indicator_color1  clrRed

//---
[...]

//---
#property indicator_label5  "Ind_label 5"
#property indicator_color5  clrBlue
That corresponded with the graphic style/construction index. Now it suddenly dawned on me: why waste memory on multiple buffers of each graphic construction when there's essentially only one graphic buffer, and the colour difference can be set using the example from DRAW_COLOR_ARROW help: https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/customind/indicators_examples/draw_color_arrow?

I haven't quite figured out what I really want yet myself... Maybe some clever imitation of several graphic series, colours and labels with just one graphic buffer?

Tell me, is it worth trying to waste my manpower in this direction? After all, if we could try to colour in different colours, then why should I try to sign different label names within one graphic series - it seems to me that this is not provided by the standard method or by my own tricks?

Документация по MQL5: Пользовательские индикаторы / Стили индикаторов в примерах / DRAW_COLOR_ARROW
Документация по MQL5: Пользовательские индикаторы / Стили индикаторов в примерах / DRAW_COLOR_ARROW
  • www.mql5.com
Пользовательские индикаторы / Стили индикаторов в примерах / DRAW_COLOR_ARROW - Документация по MQL5

Good afternoon.

Question on "Trade" window.

Please advise how to make the "Trade" window show all orders (like in MT4) and not a symbol position.

I need to show all comments of the open orders. (Otherwise, only comments of the last order to the symbol position are visible) .

I.e., expand the "Trade" window by order ticket.

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderGetTicket
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderGetTicket
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderGetTicket - Документация по MQL5

awkozlov:

Good afternoon.

Question on "Trade" window.

Please advise how to make the "Trade" window show all orders (like in MT4) and not a symbol position.

I need to show all comments of the open orders. (Otherwise, only comments of the last order to the symbol position are visible) .

I.e., expand the "Trade" window by order ticket.

Orders as well as deals in MT5 are history, all the necessary information you will find in the tab "History", there are also display options (right mouse button), deals, orders and deals. The table can be sorted by selected columns.

I don't know which topic to write in, if I've written in the wrong one, let the moderators correct me.

The strategy tester in MQL5 was working and working, but all of a sudden it refused!

And nothing works, even things that have worked before. This is what is in the log:

2011.12.25 02:02:53 Core 1 authorization failed (Old version)
2011.12.25 02:02:53 Core 1 disconnected
2011.12.25 02:02:53 Core 1 connected
2011.12.25 02:02:52 Core 1 connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000
2011.12.25 02:02:52 Core 1 agent process started

i.e. tester starts, connects to one core, then "drops out" and says, that authorization failed of old version!

What is this old version? What to do?

glevix:

What is this old version? What do you need to do?

Most likely, testing agents have already been updated automatically when working in MQL5 Cloud Network, and the terminal itself has not been updated yet.

You have to wait for the terminal update or install the new version over the old one (the data will be saved).

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

Renat:

Most likely, testing agents have already been automatically updated when working in MQL5 Cloud Network, while the terminal has not yet been updated.

You have to wait for terminal update or install new version over old one (data will be saved).

Yes, you are right, the terminal was automatically updated today and everything is working.

I thought that it was because of the update, but... I had to work yesterday, but I couldn't because the terminal was not up to date and I couldn't find update button.

And today when the terminal deigns to update the time has passed, i.e. the work is not done.

If this happens regularly, can we make a button: "update"?

Reason: