Errors, bugs, questions - page 447

papaklass:

I have encountered this situation:

The same happens if several positions are closed on the same tick. The OnTrade function triggers only once. Is it supposed to be like this?

Yes. This has already been discussed once.

While trade events are depersonalized, they may "collapse".

papaklass:
I understand from your reply that there are plans to make trade events non-personalised. In this case, the OnTrade function will be triggered for each trade event and there will be no collapses. Have I understood it correctly?
We have such plans.

stringo:
There are plans to do so.
Are there plans for a non-personalised OnTrade event?

Vladix:
Is a non impersonal OnTrade event in the plans?

I answered exactly the same question: 'There are such plans'.

Reread the quote in my previous post

To the developers.

When do we expect the new build?

stringo:

I answered exactly the same question, "Such plans are in place".

Reread the quote in my previous postI

'm sorry, I guess I got too caught up in the context of "collapsing" events, and thought that the OnTrade event in its current form would just be called on every trade.

Very good news! - Looking forward to a parameterized OnTrade, and I think I'm not the only one

My indicator does not load indicator in tester 2011.07.07 16:51:20 Core 2 2008.01.01 00:00:00 expert removed because custom indicator 'OCI v1.0' cannot load [4802].

It works fine in live.

Indicator in the folder ...MQL5\Indicators

Maybe there is a special feature for tester?

gumgum:

My indicator does not load indicator in tester 2011.07.07 16:51:20 Core 2 2008.01.01 00:00:00 expert removed because custom indicator 'OCI v1.0' cannot load [4802].

It works fine in live.

Indicator in the folder ...MQL5\Indicators

Maybe there is a special feature for tester?

#property tester_indicator "OCI v1.0.ex5"
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Препроцессор / Свойства программ (#property)
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Препроцессор / Свойства программ (#property)
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Препроцессор / Свойства программ (#property) - Документация по MQL5

stringo:
#property tester_indicator "OCI v1.0.ex5"
Thank you. It's working.

A couple of questions.

1. Reading in the documentation:

StringSetCharacter

Returns a copy of a string with a changed character value at a specified position.

boolStringSetCharacter(

Either there is an error in the verbal description or in the declaration.

2. Trying to compile the string:

StringConcatenate(Indicator_Name, " ", Base);

I get an error of wrong number of parameters. The documentation says there must be at least 2 parameters besides the first one, and there are only 3.

Reason: