Errors, bugs, questions - page 2446

Hello all!

Please help me solve a problem.

I have connected to signals and connected VPS from MQL5. I am still unable to copy signals and receive errors, although there is an icon showing that VPS is working and the signal is connected.

I have no feedback from MQL5 support, my lease is going and I'm losing money.

Does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it?

Thank you!

FidelM:

Hello all!

I have connected to signals and connected VPS from MQL5. I am trying to copy my signals but they are not copied and I receive error, although there is an icon showing that VPS is working and the signal is connected.

Thank you!

When synchronizing VPS, are you sure you specified what you need to synchronize AND what is the signal?

If it's a VPS issue, then you need the terminal log from the VPS.

Vladimir Karputov:

When synchronising the VPS, did you specify exactly what to synchronise AND SIGNAL as well?

If the question is about VPS, you need the terminal's log from the VPS.

The signal is specified. How do I find the journal of a VPS?

Isn't vps MQL5 directly in the terminal?

FidelM:

After all, vps MQL5 is right in the terminal, isn't it?

No. Straight from the terminal VPS is rented. And the VPS is hosted somewhere around the world. Also a common practice: if you are going to spend money, you should study the reference first.

Start here:How to manage a MetaTrader VPS(there you will also see where to get the VPTUAL platform log).

General section on VPS and Virtual Hosting terminal help

Виртуальный хостинг для круглосуточной работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Виртуальный хостинг для круглосуточной работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Во всех этих случаях необходимо обеспечить наличие постоянного подключения к торговому серверу и бесперебойное питание компьютера. Использование для этих целей домашнего компьютера не всегда возможно и приемлемо. Предлагаем всем трейдерам удобный и быстрый способ решения этой проблемы — вы можете взять в аренду виртуальный сервер для своего...

Vladimir Karputov:

No. A VPS is rented directly from the terminal. And the VPS is hosted somewhere around the world. It is also common practice: if you are going to spend money, study the help first.

Start here:How to manage a MetaTrader VPS(there you will also see where to get the VPTUAL platform log).

General section on VPS and Virtual Hosting Terminal Help

Thank you! I will have to look into it!

FidelM:

Hello all!

I have connected to signals and connected VPS from MQL5. I am trying to copy my signals but they are not copied and I receive error, although there is an icon showing that VPS is working and the signal is connected.

Thank you!

In fairness I should mention that the error is not with the server but in your script for publishing the signal on mayfix .

Vladislav Andruschenko:

To be fair, the error is not with the server but in your script for publishing the signal on Mayfix.

Can you be more specific? What is Mayfix? In error writes error login or password - but what?

I'm confused) can you help me figure it out?

FidelM:

Can you be more specific? What is Mayfix? The error says login or password error - but which one?

I'm confused) can you help me figure it out?

A login and password error for a program to publish a report on a third-party site.

Do a search for this word qwertqwertqwertqwert.

It doesn't work. It's present here.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Program login and password error for publishing a report to a third party site.
Thank you, how can this be fixed?
Reason: