Errors, bugs, questions - page 2453

Alexey Navoykov:

The assignment operator is intended to create an identical copy of an object. That's its meaning. When you equate something to something, you should obviously get a full copy on the left-hand side, not a damn thing. So there's an obvious bug here.

The point is that the assignment operator is not defined for an array:

void OnStart()
{
        uchar  a[], b[];
        a = b; ////Error: invalid array access
}

It just doesn't exist... ...so all arguments about what it's for, whether it works properly or not, are meaningless.

A100:

The point is that the assignment operator is not defined for an array:

It simply doesn't exist. So all arguments why it is there and whether it works correctly or not make no sense.

Well, we are discussing general notions. The very essence of object assignment, no matter how it is implemented: by assigning fields by hand or otherwise, should result in an equivalent copy of the object. In this case,we expect one thing logically and get something else in fact. The developers just haven't perfected the implementation.

But an assignment operator is needed for arrays, of course.

A lot of complaints about the market not accepting cards for payment.

There's a problem with Mastercard

Greetings.

Can you tell me something?

If on freelance the customer has not yet confirmed the layout (although he has been provided with the completed one) and does not respond, how long will this be in limbo and how will it end? Last activity 18.04

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

Can you tell me something?

If on freelance the customer has not yet confirmed the layout (although he has been provided with the completed one) and does not respond, how long will this be in limbo and how will it end? Last activity 18.04

Have you given the completed solution as a layout?

Artyom Trishkin:
Did you give the finished solution as a layout?
It can also be interpreted that way

Andrey Sokolov:
You can interpret it that way too.
There should be no different interpretations here. Either "yes" or "no"

Artyom Trishkin:
There should be no different interpretations here. Either "yes" or "no".
I confirmed that the layout was provided, he did not confirm acceptance of the layout

Andrey Sokolov:
I confirmed that the layout was provided, he did not confirm acceptance of the layout
That is clear. There was no question about that.
The point I was asking about is unclear.
Reason: