Discussion of article "How to Access the MySQL Database from MQL5 (MQL4)" - page 9

GreenKobra:

Hi I have loaded dll in Libraries folder but it report an error " "Cnnot call 'cMySqlVersion', '....\Libraries\MQLMySQL.dll' is not loaded

How is it possible?

i have same problem

"Cannot load 'C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Tester\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\libraries\MQLMySQL.dll'"

"Cannot call 'cMySqlVersion', '..\libraries\MQLMySQL.dll' is not loaded"

"unresolved import function call"

i am waiting your help.........

help me connect my real account proxy server including ip number sequence to amegafx.com .

thanks 

paul 

after i shifted something on my firewall no go .!!

I resolved some problems with 64bit Windows (7) by creating an x64 configuration in Visual Studio 2017. (And finding latest mysql libraries).

Can I suggest to the author, maybe putting the source on github, then it can be maintained there by the community.

With thanks to Eugeniy Lugovoy for a first class piece of software :)

Hi moose2089,

in  MQLMySQL.mqh replace "StrToInteger" with "StringToInteger" and "StrToDouble" with "StringToDouble" and it will work.

Best regards

moose2089:

Hi  Eugeniy Lugovoy 

I'm getting the following error not sure what is up!

The errors occurs on the MQLMySQL.mqh file

'StrToInteger' - function not defined MQLMySQL.mqh 224 10

'StrToDouble' - function not defined MQLMySQL.mqh 229 10

on the following lines of code:

int MySqlGetFieldAsInt(int pCursorID, int pField)

{

return (StrToInteger(MySqlGetRowField(pCursorID, pField)));

}

double MySqlGetFieldAsDouble(int pCursorID, int pField)

{

return (StrToDouble(MySqlGetRowField(pCursorID, pField)));

}

Kind Regards,

Hi,

I've searched the forum here and all articles I find are already several years old.

I'm looking for a solution to publish MT4 and MT5 trades information (open, pending and closed) to a website (via MySQL database). Trade information published should follow the possibilities offered by MyFxBook.com for instance, including magic number. The solution should be able to differentiate different users of the website (i.e. through an authentication method like user name and password) - this means a user of the website is only able to publish date in his own area of the website.

I'm willing to pay for an already existing robust solution available that works in MT4 and MT5 but I can also consider to pay for developed solution in case there's none available.

Any help or hints is greatly appreciated.Please Personal Message if you want to propose yourself to supply this solution commercially.

Note: I'm not a coder so no need to direct me to threads of people discussing the nitty gritty of the technical solution itself.

Thank you!

PivotSquare:

Hi,

I've searched the forum here and all articles I find are already several years old.

I'm looking for a solution to publish MT4 and MT5 trades information (open, pending and closed) to a website (via MySQL database). Trade information published should follow the possibilities offered by MyFxBook.com for instance, including magic number. The solution should be able to differentiate different users of the website (i.e. through an authentication method like user name and password) - this means a user of the website is only able to publish date in his own area of the website.

I'm willing to pay for an already existing robust solution available that works in MT4 and MT5 but I can also consider to pay for developed solution in case there's none available.

Any help or hints is greatly appreciated.Please Personal Message if you want to propose yourself to supply this solution commercially.

Note: I'm not a coder so no need to direct me to threads of people discussing the nitty gritty of the technical solution itself.

Thank you!

It's as simple as that you just need to export your trades to MySQL DB  , and of course you need hosting provider like HostGator , GoDaddy or something similar that will host your website and the database . Finally from your website you need to connect to MySQL DB and show information on your website . This requires PHP or any back-end language like nodejs or whatever  language this is to manage useres and connect with DB .  And of course front-end for the visualization and appearance of website

phlixetrader:

I resolved some problems with 64bit Windows (7) by creating an x64 configuration in Visual Studio 2017. (And finding latest mysql libraries).

Can I suggest to the author, maybe putting the source on github, then it can be maintained there by the community.

With thanks to Eugeniy Lugovoy for a first class piece of software :)

Hi,

Could you help us with your solution? I'm struggling to solve this issue, but I have 0 experience with c++ and VS.

Thank you.

Eugeniy Lugovoy, you are wonderful. Thank you for sharing the 64 bit version of MQLMySQL.dll.

Alnamri Alnamri:

i have same problem

"Cannot load 'C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Tester\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\libraries\MQLMySQL.dll'"

i am waiting your help.........

Hi Alnamri,
I don't know if you still have this problem or not, but I solved it by changing the:

#import "..\libraries\MQLMySQL.dll"
to
#import "..\Libraries\MQLMySQL.dll"

(The "\libraries\MQLMySQL.dll' is not loaded" error only appeared in the Strategy Tester)

This library works great, thanks to the programmer.

Hello for resolve the mistake:

You have to open the project from visual studio and re-compile everything and add DLL in to MT5 or MT4 again.

Work x64:

2019.12.27 17:26:05.437 MySQL-001 (EURUSD,M1) MQLMySQL v2.2 x64 Copyright © 2014, FxCodex Laboratory
2019.12.27 17:26:05.438 MySQL-001 (EURUSD,M1) Host: , User: , Database: 
2019.12.27 17:26:05.438 MySQL-001 (EURUSD,M1) Connecting...
2019.12.27 17:26:07.458 MySQL-001 (EURUSD,M1) Connected! DBID#0
2019.12.27 17:26:09.460 MySQL-001 (EURUSD,M1) Connected! DBID#1
2019.12.27 17:26:11.463 MySQL-001 (EURUSD,M1) Connected! DBID#2
2019.12.27 17:26:11.463 MySQL-001 (EURUSD,M1) All connections closed. Script done!

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
//| Expert initialization function                                   | //| Expert deinitialization function                                 | //| Expert tick function                                             | //| test1                                                            |...
Reason: