Errors, bugs, questions - page 1735

fxsaber:
I didn't change the registry! I ran it with the /portable switch. Reinstalling the terminal is just like reinstalling Windows. But that's not the solution.
I checked it on Terminal with \portable key - run Terminal via shortcut, run MetaEditor from Terminal - the result: debugging on history works. Still, install the terminal in a new folder and then update it - if it works, then reinstall the terminal with the shoulder error (roll it over).

Karputov Vladimir:
I checked it on the terminal with \Portable key - started the terminal via shortcut, ran MetaEditor from the terminal - the result: debugging on history works. Still, install the terminal in a new folder and then update it - if it works, then reinstall the terminal with the shoulder error (roll it over).

Took the other terminal that was installed - 1430. Updated it to 1455. Everything works like clockwork there. I did everything in portable.

Now how do I get the inoperable terminal to work? I need the account access data in it.

fxsaber:

Took the other terminal that was installed - 1430. Updated it to 1455. It works like clockwork.

How do I get the inoperable terminal to work? I need the account access data in it.

Reinstall it (download the terminal, install it in the folder with the terminal with the error - i.e. install it on top, without uninstalling it first).

Karputov Vladimir:
Reinstall it (download the terminal, put the installation in the folder with the terminal where the error is - i.e. install on top, without first uninstalling).
Thanks, it helped! Anyway, when the terminal glitches, the best/quickest solution is to download mt5setup.exe and install it in the buggy terminal folder. Got to remember it. Thanks again!

fxsaber:
Thanks, that helped! Anyway, when the terminal glitches, the best/quickest solution is to download mt5setup.exe and install it in the bad terminal folder. Got to remember that. Thanks again!
You're welcome :)

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to " TheC key does not work in the visualiser in the logbook".

Something is broken in the tester - position is not closing:

2016.10.15 20:02:14 Core 1 2016.08.08 10:58:40 SetSL --> chk.retcode = 10036

All my EAs have stopped working. From regular delivery continue to work fine.

What has been changed in the latest build?

added.

Phew... It's working fine. But still some bug is present, reconnected to accounts, cleared "market overview", added symbols again - the EAs in the tester started working. But I don`t understand what was it? Why my Expert Advisors worked fine and my Expert Advisors crashed? What may be happening at reconnections to accounts? Tester does not always promptly update the trading environment? In short, I have a lot of unanswered questions.

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "prev_calculated".

Moved the post back by mistake:

coderex

Ilyas:

Added operators *(Dereference/Inderection) and &(Address-of), no additional language changes will be made/planned

Please clarify the following:

* getting a variable by reference - only applies to:

1. class objects

2. structure objects

3. Fundamental types

In this context, is it just rlvalue or lvalue as well?

Karputov Vladimir:

Moved the post back by mistake:

coderex

Please clarify the following:

* getting a variable by reference - only applies to:

1. class objects

2. structure objects

3. Fundamental types

In this context, is it just rlvalue or lvalue as well?

anyone may be interested, servicedesk answer:

На данный момент оператор *(dereference/indirection) можно использовать только для указателей на объекты классов и это rvalue
Reason: