Errors, bugs, questions - page 1540

comp:
Thank you, I haven't got used to it before. The code only becomes unreadable with two versions at once. Folding would be...

)) I'm currently working on a project where there are more than a thousand projects in the backend, I don't use folding because it's not necessary.

And the debugging code is easy to get used to, you can make it so that it's not an eyesore at all and looks quite natural.

Комбинатор:

)) I'm currently working on a project where there are more than a thousand projects in the backend, I don't use folding because it's not necessary.

And the debugging code is easy to get used to, you can make it so that it's almost non-intrusive and looks quite organic

I'm much more modest with my developments. I'll try to get used to it, thank you!

comp:
Somehow the indicator (without DLL) makes new bars on the chart stop drawing. As soon as I remove the indicator, new bars appear immediately. I am able to show it only on video. How do I attach it here?
The indicator works in symbol stream, and while it works (OnCalculate) data on the symbol is not updated.

comp, you should read the documentation first. Carefully, without a saber in your hand.

Who did we write it for? There is a lot written there. And just about all those questions you are asking everywhere in vain

Slawa:

comp, you should read the documentation first. Carefully, without a draughtsman in your hands.

Who were we writing it for? There's a lot of stuff in there. And it's about all those questions you've been asking in vain all over the place.

When questions remain after reading, I voice them. The documentation is excellent, but still there are questions.

I found out that in the indicator CopyTicks MAY return -1 (Error ERR_HISTORY_NOT_FOUND) ONLY when the indicator is removed from the chart. In all other cases it returns a non-negative value.

I encountered this feature every time when I manually delete an indicator from the chart. Not an obvious thing at all. I agree that we should do checks after each action, but then the code becomes unreadable. I'm not impressed with the "90% of the code is checks" I heard somewhere.

Can you tell me if it is possible to perform an action programmatically in the same way as in the right-click menu "refresh"?

Владимир:
Can you tell me if it's possible to programmatically perform an action like the right-click menu "refresh"?
ChartRedraw

Karputov Vladimir:
ChartRedraw
Not the same thing at all!
Кнопка "Обновить"
Кнопка "Обновить"
  • www.mql5.com
И дальше можно спокойно получить выход за пределы массива, корявые графические построения и т. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Владимир:
Can you tell me if it's possible to perform an action programmatically in the same way as in the right-click menu "refresh"?
Call OnCalculate independently with zero prev_calculated.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Not the same thing at all!
Do you need an analogue of the right click on the chart and "Refresh" for the indicator?
Reason: