Errors, bugs, questions - page 1546

In my indicator I don't use OnCalculate() at all lately - and nothing, the face only gets wider. :)

But seriously: useOnChartEvent (). Suitable for all cases in life (imho).

Andrey Dik:

In my indicator I don't use OnCalculate() at all lately - and nothing, the face only gets wider. :)

But seriously: use OnChartEvent (). Suitable for all cases in life (imho).

From the link above I've shown why without OnCalculate with standard indicator buffers sometimes there is a crash in MT5.

Bug. Inaccurate, but highly disturbing and annoying.

Behind the zero (current) bar to the right, the terminal calculates time based on a seven-day week. In reality the trading weeks are five-day weeks. Because of this, almost all objects change their position on the screen when a new date arrives. They "move" and get distorted. As a programmer, I understand that this is difficult to fix for all traded instruments, but this parameter can be included in the settings so that users can select the optimal one.

For example,

торговых_дней_в_неделе = 5.

comp:

If we use a script, we can (the implementation is completely different - without changing TF)call OnCalculate of a particular indicator on a chart or all of them at once.

But this (script) variant is not suitable either, if the indicator should make the terminal call its own OnCalculate (MT5).

OnCalculate(параметры);
Have you tried it this way?

pako:
Have you tried it this way?
Tried(CLASS::FullOnCalculate()), no use. It needs to be called by the terminal itself, not me.

comp:
Tried(CLASS::FullOnCalculate()), no use.

I can't find it, I've seen it on a forum somewhere

it is from a third-party function that OnCalculate(with parameters) is called;

int your function()

{

OnCalculate(with parameters);

}

Something like this

pako:

I can't find it, I've seen it on a forum somewhere

That's what I brought up.

comp:
That's what I cited.

No, it is not

The indicator is recalculated in OnCalculate , only when a new quote arrives

Owl sees only the indicator buffers that are filled in at OnCalculate

i.e. if you call OnCalculate between incoming quotes

and pass the values from another function to the indicator buffers

etc.

Now pay attention to the question - how do I get the terminal to redraw the data that was calculated in this way immediately?

Комбинатор:
Now the question is, how do you make the terminal immediately redraw the data that was calculated in this way?
There seems to be no way.
Reason: